US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
We’re y’all offended when Obama said police and ray ray?
Y’all gonna realize rich black folks ain’t no different than cacs or y'all on this we all in this together stuff?

Daps
unnamed5.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Because ain’t no cases popping off in West Virginia
Ain’t no cases ringing off like that in Cheyenne Wyoming,Burlington Delaware ,Des Moines Iowa or whatever cac ass place we want to talk about

The hot spots are Detroit,Chicago,New York ,New Orleans

he was asked about the reasoning for it

the nikka said black people are not genetically predisposed to it ,talked about the living,social and housing situations of the black community and how we are disadvantaged because if it but the only thing we see if this bullshyt put out there by the media ..hell he even addressed that all people should avoid that risk later on in the presser

Black people are dying more because of the co-morbidities we have . Want to not have shyt like this happen again to our community. We have change our lifestyle period
So the white man should give us access to better resources starting with Universal healthcare :sas2:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He talked about the social disparities
But the real problem is structural inequalities and inequities.

I'm not going go back and forth right now. But I'll break it down when I'm off. Work.

All I'm saying is problem and solution are way too complex then just say stop smoking and drinking.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Is there a video or something of him saying this?

There's always a "blue check" journalist reporting this stuff without actual footage

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
"yall nikkas that are systematically disadvantaged, we need you to step up :ufdup:"

:picard:
Basically it's your fault, for being born in the wrong zip code or socioeconomic class.

ZIP Code or Genetic Code?

3 minute clip, that breaks down health disparities. It's worth watching.

I meet some of the people who made this clip and they're in the gavin Newsom administration currently