US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I do not understand how advising people who are disproportionately effected by COVID-19 to avoid behavior which may place them at even greater risk is c00ning.

You already know fam...just let it go.

zPV2KFk.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I do not understand how advising people who are disproportionately effected by COVID-19 to avoid behavior which may place them at even greater risk is c00ning.
Breh without divulging into a dissertation, due to complexity of it, just know what he's recommending isn't the real solution. A real solution would require government intervention.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The anger ain't fake. If smoking and drinking had anything to do with Covid-19 deaths then why not tell that shyt to the folk that smoke and drink the most which is cacs? nikkas and Latinos ain't the ones keeping Jack Daniels as the #1 alcoholic drink in the country.

Because ain’t no cases popping off in West Virginia
Ain’t no cases ringing off like that in Cheyenne Wyoming,Burlington Delaware ,Des Moines Iowa or whatever cac ass place we want to talk about

The hot spots are Detroit,Chicago,New York ,New Orleans

he was asked about the reasoning for it

the nikka said black people are not genetically predisposed to it ,talked about the living,social and housing situations of the black community and how we are disadvantaged because if it but the only thing we see if this bullshyt put out there by the media ..hell he even addressed that all people should avoid that risk later on in the presser

Black people are dying more because of the co-morbidities we have . Want to not have shyt like this happen again to our community. We have change our lifestyle period

Daps
Something, something, something, Opioid crisis, something, something, something....

:snooze:
That was my first thought!

Who is telling White people to stop the meth, heroin, oxy, etc

And they call it white girl wasted for a reason

And “big mama”!!

That is not a common term. You can tell this man was not raised in a black environment.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:beli: because he's talking in code towards blacks and latinos.... MEANWHILE the biggest smokers and drinkers in america are CACS but he does not refer to them ANYWHERE in his fukking speech does he...

MATTER OF FACT he doesnt mention anything of the opioid crisis STILL crippling white america on top of the covid virus epidemic!!! :stopitslime: stop being fukking obtuse all that other shyt he was saying WAS NOT NEEDED!!! :camby:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Nah man he's being disingenuous. Its deeper than fried chicken, beer and smoking. Certain neighborhoods are legit located in food desserts. Where it's easier to access unhealthy food than healthy food.

He's way too educated to making dumb ass statements like this. That's not how and why health disparities exist amongst Africa Americans.

@wire28 @Booksnrain
He talked about the social disparities

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how bout committing almost 2 billion in funds to combat addiction and drug abuse in our community like they did for them toothless meth pill heads.
:stopitslime:

until then...he need to sit down, shut up and tell his master to come deal with this!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah man he's being disingenuous. Its deeper than fried chicken, beer and smoking. Certain neighborhoods are legit located in food desserts. Where it's easier to access unhealthy food than healthy food.

He's way too educated to making dumb ass statements like this. That's not how and why health disparities exist amongst Africa Americans.

@wire28 @Booksnrain
:picard:

this whole ordeal is putting health disparities on the summer jam screen so thats the only saving grace. unfortunately he exhibited an embarrassing display of trying to keep it real. should just stay in his lane next time

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
if he doesn't sit his ass down :stopitslime:

act like the opiod "epidemic" doesn't exist brehs

"we need you step up" I only let my parents talk to me like that :camby: