View media item 13906

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Weed helepd me lose 70 lbs, idk what this nikka is talking about

Weed not only helped me with my anxiety and depression, it helped me to lose almost 100 pounds when I was taking risperdone in 2010 that caused me to gain weight.
Went back to the gym. Got disciplined. Start doing kickboxing. Lost weight and got me in the best shape of my life.

Lots of people never smoked weed and just believe the urban legends and the non-sense comparing it to crack or other drugs....and then without trying it try to tell others it's terrible.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Don't really have a problem with what he's saying here.

I guess the bigger issue is not addressing white people.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm from North Carolina. I'm not saying no white people are overweight or they don't drink and smoke, but a lot more of them tend to be extremely health conscious, in my experience.
By sheer numbers there's more fat white people in America than there is Blacks or Latinos. Just like there's more drunks in America that are white than there are Black drunks or Latin Drunks. Same goes for drug addicts and so forth.

Bottom line is it's easy to pick on the nikkas because we're powerless in America. Try that shyt with the Cacs or the Jews and see if they don't have that ass coppin' pleas the next day.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Don't really have a problem with what he's saying here.

I guess the bigger issue is not addressing white people.
Dontcha know? Even though they oppress people globally all over the world (even their own), operate systems of dominance that discriminate against those that aren't of white european descent, have raped/murdered/pillaged/looted/entire countries, enslaved africans murdered millions upon millions of people with everything from gas chambers to small pox chambers, dropped two atomic bombs on japan, amongst other atrocities, white people are above any and all criticism, finger wagging, and collective chants from society to "do better". why? Because they control damn near everything and say so.

I never wanna hear anything about morality from a white person as long as I continue live. They are the MOST immoral people on the planet.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
By sheer numbers there's more fat white people in America than there is Blacks or Latinos. Just like there's more drunks in America that are white than there are Black drunks or Latin Drunks. Same goes for drug addicts and so forth.

Bottom line is it's easy to pick on the nikkas because we're powerless in America. Try that shyt with the Cacs or the Jews and see if they don't have that ass coppin' pleas the next day.

Yeah, no shyt. But we're taking a virus that disproportionately affects black people. Just like how by sheer numbers, more white people are shot by police. Does that invalidate Black Lives Matter? No, because percentage wise blacks are more often victims of police brutality. You're trying to conflate two different types of data.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah, no shyt. But we're taking a virus that disproportionately affects black people. Just like how by sheer numbers, more white people are shot by police. Does that invalidate Black Lives Matter? No, because percentage wise blacks are more often victims of police brutality. You're trying to conflate two different types of data.
So they should either address the real issues of why it disproportionately affects black people of stfu because smoking and drinking ain't it. If they care about us so much then stop disenfranchising us but we both know that ain't wassup :coffee:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Breh most white folks ain't doing that shyt. A diesel in shape gay latin dude in miami was one of the first dudes in miami to die. Dude was a workout warrior and died from that shyt in a matter of days.

None of that shyt gonna save you if that rona gets in your system and you can't fight it off.

He may have had AIDS. HIV + COVID19 =:rip: