Reppin
So. Cal
DrHBsrXVsAAgUQU.jpg

:scust:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Basically it's your fault, for being born in the wrong zip code or socioeconomic class.

ZIP Code or Genetic Code?

3 minute clip, that breaks down health disparities. It's worth watching.

I meet some of the people who made this clip and they're in the gavin Newsom administration currently

This is you at your best fam. I was about to post this.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
It's the tone of a black man who obviously doesn't spend any time around blacks using stereotypical, patronizing language in an attempt to seem "down". It was awkward and unprofessional. Also opiods suppress diaphragm movement. A person high on opioids would probably have a much higher chance of dying from the rona.
It’s a respiratory virus. Why are People equating opioid usage, which has no affect whatsoever in fighting off covid, to smoking and drinking which vastly affects ones ability to fight off covid :heh: he told a portion of society that’s subjected to higher death rates than the rest due to an abundance of things a way to increase your odds of beating said disease tenfold by avoiding alcohol, thereby boosting your immune system rather than suppressing it, and avoiding smoking which is about the worst possible thing you can do for your respiratory system, and it’s a bad thing? Talk about a reach

Daps
So the man is a traitor to black people for doing his job? Every black govt employee should quit?

It was the wrong time and place. And find all these other people of various ethnicities putting each other down publicly. Even if he just mentioned the drinking and drugs (and let’s not act like white people don't have a major drug problem) Big Mama was inappropriate given the venue. It’s just as bad as Chinese virus. They should be using scientific and professional terms. He could have said do it for your mother, grandmother, etc, and it would have been different.

And notice Trump stopped calling it the Chinese virus when Chinese people spoke up.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
True, but nikkas and latinos also ain't the ones running 5 miles a day, eating avocado toast and regularly getting doctor exams. You can be mad at how he delivered the message, but let's not pretend to be offended by facts.
Like them cacs down south is :gucci:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude I now know 3 black folks (through people I know) who died and none of them were smokers or drinkers.

But they were a black couple who wasn't practicing social distancing and a black nurse who was dealing with patients who some had covid 19.

What this dude is saying is some stupid ass shyt. Black folks dying from this shyt because they have jobs on the front lines, not practicing social distancing or live in crowded communities, don't have insurance and live in communities where there is little health care.

Hell I mentioned this to my homeboy who lives on the south side of chicago. He was like hell yeah black folks dying from that shyt. Hell its places on the south side where you get shot you gonna bleed out before you even get to a hospital cause they so far away. What the fukk gonna happen if you got that rona real bad and minutes away from dying.

I was like exactly.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude I now know 3 black folks (through people I know) who died and none of them were smokers or drinkers.

But they were a black couple who wasn't practicing social distancing and a black nurse who was dealing with patients who some had covid 19.

What this dude is saying is some stupid ass shyt. Black folks dying from this shyt because they have jobs on the front lines, not practicing social distancing or crowded communities, don't have insurance and live in communities where there is little health care.

Hell I mentioned this to my homeboy who lives on the south side of chicago. He was like hell yeah black folks dying from that shyt. Hell its places on the south side where you get shot you gonna bleed out before you even get to a hospital cause they so far away. What the fukk gonna happen if you got that rona real bad and minutes away from dying.

I was like exactly.

man anyone applauding this dude’s message is pure assclown status

dude just generically said stop drinking/smoking and do it for your abuela and pop-pop...and folks are realistically trying to argue that shyt is sound advice...from the fukking government no less

:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like them cacs down south is :gucci:

Breh most white folks ain't doing that shyt. A diesel in shape gay latin dude in miami was one of the first dudes in miami to die. Dude was a workout warrior and died from that shyt in a matter of days.

None of that shyt gonna save you if that rona gets in your system and you can't fight it off.