US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Again. They kinda twisted his words as though he outright said it to Blacks and Latinos.

Is this the clip they got it from?

If so, he didnt disrespect they way we think. Unless you think Grandaddy, Pop Pop and Big Mamma are all directed at black people. We know who abuela is for?
But I doubt the rest of those are for black people.

Im trying to give him the benefit of the doubt since he is a fellow meyerhoff and jerseyite. Im excusing his white wife..for now..lol
Right.
The nikka hit every demographic to make his point. "Paw Paw" is what southern white trash call their grandfather. There's nothing offensive about what he said

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
People being dumb with this.
He was speaking in the context of this epidemic TO people of color
Why would he mention white people using opiods in a speech about how the virus is affecting black people :mindblown:
Im not sure what the effects of alcohol are on this thing but not smoking is an OBVIOUS suggestion
Then he's getting criticized for saying pop pop....again in the context of speaking to communities of color? :dead:
If they would have said nothing they would have got criticized, now they have a black man speaking SPECIFICALLY to his people in language we all understand....and he still getting criticized :gucci:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
But the real problem is structural inequalities and inequities.

I'm not going go back and forth right now. But I'll break it down when I'm off. Work.

All I'm saying is problem and solution are way too complex then just say stop smoking and drinking.
The nikka is talking about addressing the immediate situation. That esoteric bullshyt you're trying to talk can't do anything right now.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This is campaign rally compared to a press conference on a global pandemic.
BreakableDeliciousCapybara-max-1mb.gif