US General Says Black People Need To Stop Drinking & Doing Drugs

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean when a rapper dies, most of you guys say the exact same words

When a rapper dies, it's important that drugs aren't too popularized to blacks.
Drinking beer and smoking a few isn't the cause of blacks getting killed by the virus.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dumbass nikka, he may have a point. But everyone drinks, smokes etc.

It's not only that, that bothers me it's the codewords he used to make that petty speech...:what: as a person that's supposed to make policy in washington as a high level person. He could have said that towards everyone RESPECTFULLY... :mjtf: people are dying, there's not reason to say shyt condescendingly...

Daps
Because ain’t no cases popping off in West Virginia
Ain’t no cases ringing off like that in Cheyenne Wyoming,Burlington Delaware ,Des Moines Iowa or whatever cac ass place we want to talk about

The hot spots are Detroit,Chicago,New York ,New Orleans

he was asked about the reasoning for it

the nikka said black people are not genetically predisposed to it ,talked about the living,social and housing situations of the black community and how we are disadvantaged because if it but the only thing we see if this bullshyt put out there by the media ..hell he even addressed that all people should avoid that risk later on in the presser

Black people are dying more because of the co-morbidities we have . Want to not have shyt like this happen again to our community. We have change our lifestyle period
Yeah, cuz there are no white people in Detroit, Chicago, New York and New Orleans.
:duck:

What he said was embarrassing. Stop defending it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Our community has to take responsibility for our health at some point tho. I took that responsibility as why I might have caught the virus and other in my family didnt, probably cause I was eating like shyt, not taking vitamins, not drinking enough water or exercising.

I have since restarted all this to get immune system where it needs to be

people do all the things I named plus smoke and drink gonna have a problem if they catch this shyt

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
DrHBsrXVsAAgUQU.jpg

@kovi You called it breh :ehh: Rep coming your way

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
It’s a respiratory virus. Why are People equating opioid usage, which has no affect whatsoever in fighting off covid, to smoking and drinking which vastly affects ones ability to fight off covid :heh: he told a portion of society that’s subjected to higher death rates than the rest due to an abundance of things a way to increase your odds of beating said disease tenfold by avoiding alcohol, thereby boosting your immune system rather than suppressing it, and avoiding smoking which is about the worst possible thing you can do for your respiratory system, and it’s a bad thing? Talk about a reach

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
At the hypocrisy in this thread. These nikkas seemed to forget Obama has been criticized for years for talking down to black people (Pookie & Ray Ray would like a word) but now this nikka is the problem?

Nikkas in this thread are so full of shyt.

People seem to just casually forget that Obama called Black ppl rioting in Baltimore “a bunch of thugs” all because they were fed up with the bullshyt after what happened to Freddie Gray. Careful now breh, you might be labeled a c00n for not turning the other cheek just because Obama was “our ‘Black’ President” :sas1: You hate to see it :sas2:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Nah man he's being disingenuous. Its deeper than fried chicken, beer and smoking. Certain neighborhoods are legit located in food desserts. Where it's easier to access unhealthy food than healthy food.

He's way too educated to making dumb ass statements like this. That's not how and why health disparities exist amongst Africa Americans.

@wire28 @Booksnrain
Education won't always stop ignorance.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
People being dumb with this.
He was speaking in the context of this epidemic TO people of color
Why would he mention white people using opiods in a speech about how the virus is affecting black people :mindblown:
Im not sure what the effects of alcohol are on this thing but not smoking is an OBVIOUS suggestion
Then he's getting criticized for saying pop pop....again in the context of speaking to communities of color? :dead:
If they would have said nothing they would have got criticized, now they have a black man speaking SPECIFICALLY to his people in language we all understand....and he still getting criticized :gucci:
Alcohol weakens the immune system. Basic, controllable things like Not drinking, getting a bit of exercise and getting adequate sleep each night are very key in keeping your immune system firing on all cylinders