“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ade was able to control red because sunlight and nuturing was the key to having a shadow and soul.

I believe the shadows were able to come out at night because there is no sunlight to control where they can go and then there is nothing tethering them to their person. This is why they killed at night the only plot hole with this is the Jeremiah 11:11 guy but he could have possibly been killed the night before as we have no clue what time they arrived at the beach or when he died exactly.

This would also explain why the son is able to control the red boy in closet (fire gives him a shadow) and on the street in front of the fire. He realized if he focused on the shadow, he could control it

:wow:
Damn this shyt a good ass post breh

:whew:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Been consistent last 10 pages. If ya'll don't read or don't know the rules that ain't our problem.
Can't be god and look every page of every thread.

Precisely my g :pachaha: People aren’t trying to post spoilers on purpose and aren’t going to read every last page of the thread to check for spoiler warnings before they make a post, especially if the page they are responding from has no spoiler tags but also no spoiler warnings.

I understand ya mission tho

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Some of y’all need to read a book or some shyt if this movie is “complex” to you. Primer is “complex,” - there’s multiple timelines and things happening off screen that you have to deduce from previous occurrences in the film. There’s nothing complex about this movie. The themes are clearly laid out in runtime of the film. It’s just not done so in an entertaining way - to me.

I don’t know, man. I majored in philosophy and sociology in undergrad so maybe my orientation of what’s “profound,” is different than some folks. I have the same issue with the show Atlanta. People be will be acting like they saw the most poignant thing ever, and I’ll be like, really? :gucci:

If Teddy Perkins was super deep to you — Kant might melt your brains if you read it and understood it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Aight someone tell me how the underground doubles get together after their above ground counterparts have kids/ get married. These tunnels stretch across the country?

If a bruh marries an instathot across the country does his counterpart gotta walk his ass across the whole country underground? :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
4x it's Budget Opening Weekend

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $70,250,000 80.8%
+ Foreign: $16,700,000 19.2%
= Worldwide: $86,950,000

Production Budget: 20 Million

Jordan is taking Original Concepts on Limited Budgets and turning them into Blockbusters. This is a record for an Original Horror Film and a Record for an Original R-Rated Film for Opening Weekend.
wait...Jordan already recouped? :wow:

Holy shyt :wow:

That back end is finna be NUTS :wow:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Aight someone tell me how the underground doubles get together after their above ground counterparts have kids/ get married. These tunnels stretch across the country?

If a bruh marries an instathot across the country does his counterpart gotta walk his ass across the whole country underground? :russ:
:lolbron: I’m guessing yea. Can you pic one of the clones traveling from nyc to LA by foot cause it’s tethered caught a flight?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I know lol people kill me with that hes emasculated bull . He was a normal regular dude The movie wasn’t about him being a action hero or hood. Every black guy isn’t killmonger or tchalLa.
I can’t lie I know not one black man like him.. maybe that’s a bad thing idk