“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Precisely my g :pachaha: People aren’t trying to post spoilers on purpose and aren’t going to read every last page of the thread to check for spoiler warnings before they make a post, especially if the page they are responding from has no spoiler tags but also no spoiler warnings.

I understand ya mission tho

At this point WTH is anyone trying to be in this thread if they haven't yet seen the movie UNLESS they want to be spoiled? If it was me, I would steer clear from any thread about a movie that I have not yet seen yet already out in theaters.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Aight someone tell me how the underground doubles get together after their above ground counterparts have kids/ get married. These tunnels stretch across the country?

If a bruh marries an instathot across the country does his counterpart gotta walk his ass across the whole country underground? :russ:

Would guess a lot of tethered don't make it because of shyt like this :yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: I knew this was gonna come up

Peele done tricked the MAGA crowd into coming to see the movie :whew: billy guaranteed after the trump co sign
Playing chess while they playing checkers I see you JP :salute:

:mjlol: This is EXACTLY what he did too. He played the entire song of fukk the Police in the movie and pissed white people off

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y’all need to read a book or some shyt if this movie is “complex” to you. Primer is “complex,” - there’s multiple timelines and things happening off screen that you have to deduce from previous occurrences in the film. There’s nothing complex about this movie. The themes are clearly laid out in runtime of the film. It’s just not done so in an entertaining way - to me.

I don’t know, man. I majored in philosophy and sociology in undergrad so maybe my orientation of what’s “profound,” is different than some folks. I have the same issue with the show Atlanta. People be will be acting like they saw the most poignant thing ever, and I’ll be like, really? :gucci:

If Teddy Perkins was super deep to you — Kant might melt your brains if you read it and understood it.
Don’t be that guy