“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing deeper?
Why would there be? I'm not one of those nikkas.

Remember back in the 90s when modern art paintings was a big thing and cacs came up with all those theories and fake deepness about the paintings?

That's how a lot of people are acting when it comes to this movie

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gabe was rockin a Howard T-shirt , if the assumption is that he went to Howard then we all that Howard is the land of c00ns and bed wenches :mjlol:

The husband breh had me dying tryna be strong for the fam in front of the tethered family in the drive way:russ:

"Now the cops...are already.....*adds bass in voice* ON THEY WAY."

:mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
At this point WTH is anyone trying to be in this thread if they haven't yet seen the movie UNLESS they want to be spoiled? If it was me, I would steer clear from any thread about a movie that I have not yet seen yet already out in theaters.
Exactly. I saw the movie today and even on YouTube I’ve been seeing thumbnails and breezing by them. Damn near stayed off the internet entirely. Going into a movie discussion thread is suicide for spillers. Hell I stayed away from this thread since the day after Xmas when people were decoding the trailer.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How is that funny? It may very well be.

What you gonna say one of the Chuckie or Michael Myers movie was the best ever?
giphy.gif

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I think this movie is pretty mediocre. Its not on the level of Get Out It leaves things ambiguous so you can fill in holes in the story that the movie doesnt want to explain, or that couldnt be reasonable explained. But, I appreciate the fact that is an original script that has black people do something other than die in the first 10 minutes or tell jokes all day.
I still would rather watch this than generic superhero sequel number 8.
Im glad this movie is making a lot of money, and I will have lower expectations, but I still look forward to the next Jordan Peele movie.