“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I asked this earlier. And someone answered, but I can't find their post. So, I'll ask again.

How can the Clone People below, without meeting or seeing their "SURFACE COUNTERPARTS", do the same actions as the Surface People? How is that possible? Or, are we just supposed to go with it's "a movie" and believe the Underground People, "just knew" how to do exactly what their Surface counterparts did?

ONCE AGAIN....

RED SAID THEY WERE THEIR SHADOWS.

:devil:
:evil:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I asked this earlier. And someone answered, but I can't find their post. So, I'll ask again.

How can the Clone People below, without meeting or seeing their "SURFACE COUNTERPARTS", do the same actions as the Surface People? How is that possible? Or, are we just supposed to go with it's "a movie" and believe the Underground People, "just knew" how to do exactly what their Surface counterparts did?
that's what they were created to do. the how is not so important, just that they CAN do it. they said that the scientists were using souls to being two living beings or something, maybe that's how.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Which kinda makes no sense in the reveal at all. So they are part time shadows? How was it that the OG mom wasn't controlling ole girl up top? Do they only have the power to control when they up top?
Clearly the experiment never worked which is why the government abandoned it. From what it looked like the people up top was controlling the bottom

And red is from uptop and ade is really from bottom. But red some how became tethered while being down there.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But she got out?
Yes, all of them can get out. But that doesn’t mean they know HOW to get out. Clone Ade learned how because of a coincidence that led her on a path to get out. Real Ade got knocked out and woke up chained to a bed in a strange place surrounded by people who looked exactly like her parents and other folks on the outside.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: Is it me or did it seem like people were only ordered to kill they doubles also and then go hold hands in line

They had to kill their higher-self which was corrupted by the world before they could unite everyone...

:banderas:
tenor.gif