“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
but that's a quality film though :ld:

anyone expecting this to be on the level of Get Out is doing it wrong. Get Out is one of the most perfectly executed films I've seen since Se7en. You aren't going to duplicate something like that back to back. :manny:

Right brehs were doing it themselves with these high ass expectations. I only saw one trailer and went in with medium expectations and open-minded.

Movie to me was good. Expecting it to be like Get Out (a once in a lifetime movie) was a dummy mission.

I didn’t even understand why this thread had so many replies before the movie dropped.

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
about the son theory. I think the tether connection might explain why the son is so weird and woke bout his origin. In the house shadow lupita said the daughter was just there but then said the birth of the son was traumatic and had to pull him out or something i dont know the way she was talkin i couldnt make it out.

So i think the real duke impregnated the shadow with the daughter but shadow duke got the real lupita pregnant down in that tunnel so the shadow became pregnant from that since the soul is shared etc. i also think there might be a connection with the real lupita not really trying to kill her just bat shyt crazy toying with her.

If he was he wouldnt know how to speak

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
10 minutes after seeing it

*Pretty Good :ehh:*

3 hours later

This shyt was a classic :whew:
I won't call it a classic, but I wanna rewatch it more after letting it marinate for a solid 4 hrs or so.

Man, I need Lupita to do more thriller/sci-fi type roles. She's such a fantastic fukking actress. She could be a huge star in that lane on some Tom Cruise type shyt.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my girl been talking about this movie the past hour and making all the connections

This shyt is deep brehs :wow:

Absolutely spectacular film

And I was one of those who left the theatre like :ehh: shyt was dope

But when me and my girl started breaking down some of the themes throughout I was like :krs:

Back to back classics :whew: