TMC 8-24
This gonna be "Jon Gruden to Tennessee" Part II
0c4552f7c36c47b0cc4fbac0e35a3fab.png

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Why would he do that? Texas just needs to realize they’re not an elite program anymore. Like they have money and clout because of their past but they have to stop pretending they’re a compete for a title or bust team. Just like Michigan. It puts unnecessary pressure on a coach. Urban gonna fake a heart attack mid season
Texas should always be elite. They have the biggest state outside of Cali and have the most talent and should easily be able to pluck talent from surrounding states. If Ohio State and Clemson can be elite no reason Texas can’t. But not even elite they haven’t even been a threat to compete or even been close to making the playoffs. That’s horrible for them.

There’s no reason Norte Dams can shake things up once every 5 years or so or Michigan State, Oregon, Washington, Auburn can shake shyt up and make the playoffs and Texas can’t?

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

nikkas had a lot of lip service when Urb was on dem Block O sidelines. All of a sudden, nikkas acting like thirsty heaux on Tinder tryna get a swipe
full

Hope he send Shelley's loony ass down there though regardless. Release her to the streets :scust:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Urb was pacing the sidelines looking like that every week of his last season
full
Maybe he's gotten over those "health reasons" but I remember thinking he really was done this time.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Look at all these shook ass buckeyes comin out the woodwork. :heh:

Urban’s gonna be a longhorn.. and y’all gonna lose some coaches :mjlit:

1. I guarantee you the only OSU alum he's poaching is his one of his kids :heh:

2. Day has already proven he got sway. Hafley. Bought KC back. I mean, the man got the midas touch right now. nikkas leaving the LEAGUE to come get a glow.

3. Piggy backing on 2; nikkas leaving that dumpster fire in Ann Arbor to come fuk wit real ones :youngsabo:

We can always take your trash and make it look like Tony Starks eagle chain :pachaha:

Tell Khaki we might have a spot open for him as film analyst :mjlol:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Regents met with Meyer yesterday in Columbus according to IT & OB. The ball is in his court. :manny:

Ball been in his court since Saturday. This meeting was another plea and basically the final offer being presented. If he doesn't make a decision by Saturday we'll have to move on to plan b. For what its worth I don't think it'll come to that. :mjlit: