Urban Meyer, welcome to Austin, Texas

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The boosters at Texas are the problem. They're way too involved with the program. They got the same problem at FSU. I don't know enough about what's going on at Michigan, but I would assume it's that too.

The problem in Ann Arbor is there’s a Michigan man at the helm.. and in their eyes, he can do no wrong. Oh, and he’s ‘high profile’ They care about that more than wins.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The boosters at Texas are the problem. They're way too involved with the program. They got the same problem at FSU. I don't know enough about what's going on at Michigan, but I would assume it's that too.

This...the only way if he goes to Texas if the boosters step back and let him cook.

Personally, I think Urban is done with coaching.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wouldn’t ND be his final job? but Kelly won’t be gone anytime soon I guess with them on a playoff trajectory this year

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Urban's not going to Austin. But the prodigal son might return :mjlol:

AR-812019587.jpg

oh gawd no :mjlol:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Urban would win big at Texas, but I doubt he gets back into coaching. They should go after Gary Patterson.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Why would he do that? Texas just needs to realize they’re not an elite program anymore. Like they have money and clout because of their past but they have to stop pretending they’re a compete for a title or bust team. Just like Michigan. It puts unnecessary pressure on a coach. Urban gonna fake a heart attack mid season

People said the same thing about Alabama in 2006 :yeshrug:

No harm in going after Urban, may be only coach other than Saban that could turn Texas around.