Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214

Feel free to gloat breh

denzel-smoking.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Everytime his school starting to dive his issues become dire
One season following him leaving OSU, they had the most dominant regular season in school history and took a monumental ref shafting to lose in the playoffs. Don’t think that’s totally accurate.

But beyond that, an OSU insider on Buckeye Scoop that is almost always right said Urb ain’t taking the gig. I don’t care either way besides the possibility of him taking Pantoni and Marotti with him. Just passing it along.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
One season following him leaving OSU, they had the most dominant regular season in school history and took a monumental ref shafting to lose in the playoffs. Don’t think that’s totally accurate.

But beyond that, an OSU insider on Buckeye Scoop that is almost always right said Urb ain’t taking the gig. I don’t care either way besides the possibility of him taking Pantoni and Marotti with him. Just passing it along.
He knew he wasnt going to win a National Championship and didn't forsee getting J.Fields.I could be wrong I remember thpugh his team didnt do as well as expected the year he was on the sidelines holding his head.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
He knew he wasnt going to win a National Championship and didn't forsee getting J.Fields.I could be wrong I remember thpugh his team didnt do as well as expected the year he was on the sidelines holding his head.
OSU went 13-1, won the Big Ten, and won the Rose Bowl his last year.