UPDATED: DRAKE - SCORPION - 740k total activity, 150-160k album

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Flop with over 750,000 and counting sales first week, brehs.
It’s not counting. Those sales aren’t in the bag. That is an updated projection based on activity to date. It means that the albums is being streamed less than expected when they did the initial projection.

So what’s the appropriate measure for a flop? Half what your last album did? Drake is projected at about 75% of what Views did. If he dips to 70% or below that’s not a flop to you?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Now they gonna pretend Drake not having a physical disc is irrelevant :dead:
It is

TLOP had no physical. IYRTITL had no physical for a long time.

It would actually be more expensive pressing up double albums and trying to ship them with no major retailers even carrying them anymore.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the album is not good no matter how you slice it plus its 25 freaking songs

thank god he stole gods plan from trippie and pandered to women with nice for what
God's Plan as a Trippy Red song?:dwillhuh:

I thought he was only supposed to be featured

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Kendrick had a physical CD. As did Cole.

Drake has no physical disc. Doesn't drop til July 13.

I love the fact that everyone is leaving that out lmao

There is literally nothing physical to buy

Had there been, he'd have pushed yet another 300k

You guys hate this man so much, you're literally trying to Fox News this nikka to death hahaha. Ain't nobody hated a jew this much since Adolf

*blackface juelz gif*

Once again, this album was available for purchase last Friday at midnight. J.I.D.'s last album was digital only and that didn't stop me from coppin it.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*blackface juelz gif*

Once again, this album was available for purchase last Friday at midnight. J.I.D.'s last album was digital only and that didn't stop me from coppin it.

That's not the point.

They're trying to create a narrative that Drake somehow flopped because his "pure album sales" were 160,000 digital only and comparing him to artists that did bigger numbers off being available in both digital AND CD form.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's not the point.

They're trying to create a narrative that Drake somehow flopped because his "pure album sales" were 160,000 digital only and comparing him to artists that did bigger numbers off being available in both digital AND CD form.
DAMN was digital only also

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Kendrick had a physical CD. As did Cole.

Drake has no physical disc. Doesn't drop til July 13.

I love the fact that everyone is leaving that out lmao

There is literally nothing physical to buy

Had there been, he'd have pushed yet another 300k

You guys hate this man so much, you're literally trying to Fox News this nikka to death hahaha. Ain't nobody hated a jew this much since Adolf
Pure sales includes digital sales right? You can't buy drakes album on Apple Music? Most people aren't buying cds so Id say pure sales is mostly digital actual sales. Cole and Kendrick both beat him there.

Not surprised sales are bad. Album sucks. Him having to remake the whole album in a short time really ruined it. I'm sure he had a concept and like all his albums did but at the last minute he had to make it about his kid and Pusha T.