UPDATE2: Elon MAD SupremeCourt bans X in🇧🇷(217M👤) after failing to name legal rep and block fake news & hate-accounts undermining democracy on time

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Elon needs to watch out for the EU. They're about to form like voltron against his site. I was browsing the site last night, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There is an account that has become popular for sharing racist AI-generated memes targeting indians and black people. The account literally has hundreds of thousands of followers and it was the first account that displayed when I opened the app. In fact, the World Bank reportedly stopped advertising on X due to concerns about the account. Musk's approach to content moderation, appears to have attracted all the chan users. The European Union recently accused X of violating its Digital Services Act. They might ban his site altogether if Kamala wins.
shyt, I've seen comment from those who used to be on them chan boards said that the chan boards are damn near tame in comparison to how Twitter is today. You really got to put that into perspective.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
shyt, I've seen comment from those who used to be on them chan boards said that the chan boards are damn near tame in comparison to how Twitter is today. You really got to put that into perspective.
It’s true in a sense. The difference is chan posters will straight up use racial slurs like it’s nothing. This is the people who birthed the term troll and at the same time ANON.

Magas are fukking stupid. Straight up fukking idiots. Chan are offensive libertarian/anarchists who are sometimes too smart for their own good

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
twitter is technically a psyops weapon

i dont agree with this, but I see brazils justification

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Elon may have overplayed his hand:jbhmm:Hopefully:pacspit:He has turned X into a mainstream propaganda arm of the far right, every action has a reaction and the reaction to this development must be robust. The free speech cries are all good and well until the indoctrination turns into actual violence on the streets.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Elon may have overplayed his hand:jbhmm:Hopefully:pacspit:He has turned X into a mainstream propaganda arm of the far right, every action has a reaction and the reaction to this development must be robust. The free speech cries are all good and well until the indoctrination turns into actual violence on the streets.
They should also do the same thing to discord and *****

But only violence from that has been in the states

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Jack got his ho card pulled :manny:

Jack called Elon bluff of buying twitter, which was Jack mistake engaging with someone like Elon in the first place. Elon even tried to pull out of the deal but Jack brought the supreme court in to make him honor the deal, which im guessing he did thinking Elon would blow the $44 billion and tank twitter into nothing.

Except twitter is thriving, Elon is richer than ever.

Same thing with this Brazil shyt, it doesnt hurt Elon. It only hurts Brazil users.
Elon lost. He better sell that shyt before it gets worse for him out here. You can say what you want on there but people can also decide not to fukk with you.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
image.png