UPDATE2: Elon MAD SupremeCourt bans X in🇧🇷(217M👤) after failing to name legal rep and block fake news & hate-accounts undermining democracy on time

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why are people acting like something incredible has been lost too? Lmao

You can't post racist memes and fake news stories anymore.... Oh no, democracy is over. There are still tons of other platforms they can use. Pretty much any video I see on Twitch is 99% Brazilians on there

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: he gon end up MISSING fukking around with these people's money... and or bankrupt
The world will be an objectively better place if the Saudi prince tells his goons to dust off the bone saw and get to work if he doesn't give them their money.

Nazi is fukking around and finding out. I hope the EU keeps the same energy and bans twitter there too.

Threads and bluesky will fill the gap.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Why are people acting like something incredible has been lost too? Lmao

You can't post racist memes and fake news stories anymore.... Oh no, democracy is over. There are still tons of other platforms they can use. Pretty much any video I see on Twitch is 99% Brazilians on there

Probably people that are addicted to it and couldn't leave even if they wanted to

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Twitter won’t be around much longer as much as people think it’s too big to fall
Too big to fall is really just a phrase used for economic titans. And even then, it’s more accurately understood as “too big to let fall”.

We can definitely let this shyt fall.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is why an honest an unbiased media that is rooted in fact-based reporting is so important.
Thought about doing that once trump/Harris becomes president and anything even the littlest things come out about them negative or positive the site will tell you how true it is and if there's a "it's possible but unlikely" to it