UPDATE2: Elon MAD SupremeCourt bans X in🇧🇷(217M👤) after failing to name legal rep and block fake news & hate-accounts undermining democracy on time

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
bothsidez boyz / rhodesian defense front bout to come in here talking about "doesnt the brazilian government have better things to worry about"
Actually they won't Musk bot accounts are so hyperfocused on getting Trump selected in the states that they kinda don't care about anything else at least as far as the coli is concerned.

Also it's hard to cry for a rich Man and also VPN's exist.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
So can we start embedding from BlueSky or Threads or something?
I know when the last time this site got updated, we got TikTok embed support. The site has to be updated again to get Bluesky, Mastodon and Threads embed.

At least with Bluesky, we can use this site as it's made by the company themselves
image.png
Bluesky also saw a uptick of users last week too from the UK. Even Hive Social got some Brazilians going over there. People here in the US are starting to realize just how much international users are making these platforms big.

EDIT:
To put in perspective, the amount of people here in the US that uses TikTok are a very small percentage when you start adding in other countries, but our government wants to ban the app :unimpressed:
I wouldn't be surprise if they'll quietly backtrack on the ban after this election seeing as Elon has been showing people what election tampering looks like when you own a social media platform. The same shyt they're accusing TikTok of earlier this year.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still mad at Jack for selling such an extremely powerful
and infuencial media giant like Twitter to Elon,
knowing he’s a disgusting White Supremacist Boer piece of shyt.
jack had no choice, it was a hostile takeover without actually being one

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know you're a top Nazi when even racist Brazil pulls the brakes on you..

And France has arrested the Telegram dude for allowing criminality and fascism on Telegram.
Musk only lucky because he's got cash and in America but everyone is sick of him and his shyt.
he got arrested for laundering money

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Can confirm that "x" is completely inaccessible here in Brazil, even the links posted in this thread no longer load for me :russ:
Bruh you live in Brazil?

Cool! You live in Rio Janeiro!

You ever lived in the U.S?

What made you learn English?