UPDATE: Trusted Insider Koba reveals the team behind The Smedium may be involved in Silent Hill

Is This Kojima or some Elaborate Ruse

• Total voters

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get this straight, kojima who is over the hill as a game designer might be making a game that was never that SPECIAL in the first place? Is resident evil 8 not good enough? Do you expect this to be better?

This has nothing to do with console war either, why are people acting like silent hill was ever a big deal like that?

silent Hill 1 & 2 are classic horror games

you’d kinda have a point about not knowing if Kojima would make a good horror game if we had no proof but the Silent Hills demo (PT)..made by Kojima, was genuinely the scariest game experience Iv had

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
silent Hill 1 & 2 are classic horror games

you’d kinda have a point about not knowing if Kojima would make a good horror game if we had no proof but the Silent Hills demo (PT)..made by Kojima, was genuinely the scariest game experience Iv had
If it wasn’t for P.T. Tons of horror games wouldn’t have came out that was inspired by it. RE7 wouldn’t have come out the way it was without P.T. And RE8’s House of Beneviento was directly inspired by P.T. Alan Wake was also inspired by Silent Hill. But ironically Silent Hill’s Downpour ended being inspired by Alan Wake. In reality Silent Hill was Jacob’s Ladder with a little bit of Twin Peaks. Alan Wake was Twin Peaks with a lil bit of Silent Hill. If that makes any sense.

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing turned out to be nothing.

But Kojima has gone out of his way to make fake game studio's before, twice.:patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing turned out to be nothing.

But Kojima has gone out of his way to make fake game studio's before, twice.:patrice:
Someone is going to get death threats if this is a nothing burger. Nothing is worst than the scorn of an angry gamer.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Silent Hill 1-3 are some of the greatest horror games of all time. U buggin tf out. Major motion pictures were made out of a series that “wasn’t a big deal” huh? Smh.
plenty of motion pictures was made of games that was not a big deal tho :stop:
I used to read the adventures of bayou billy comic book :ufdup:
Here's a movie...

I can do better but next time...
Anyone thats Intro horror games. It’s literally considered one of the top 5 greatest horror games of all time.
I played all that shyt, it wasn't that SPECIAL imo which is why you haven't had another one in a minute :francis:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I played all that shyt, it wasn't that SPECIAL imo which is why you haven't had another one in a minute :francis:

We were gonna have one, made by Kojima no less, until Konami decided they didn't care about games anymore.

Speaking of which, Kojima and Konami are following each other on Twitter now. *insert MJ eating popcorn gif*

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We were gonna have one, made by Kojima no less, until Konami decided they didn't care about games anymore.

Speaking of which, Kojima and Konami are following each other on Twitter now. *insert MJ eating popcorn gif*
that demo you liked, overrated bruh.
The idea is what got you sprung, betas get people that way all the time, kojima as a game designer is over the hill and so is Konami as a developer. This game doesn't have a Tom Brady vibe, more like a Sylvester Stallone Expendables one :francis:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
that demo you liked, overrated bruh.
The idea is what got you sprung, betas get people that way all the time, kojima as a game designer is over the hill and so is Konami as a developer. This game doesn't have a Tom Brady vibe, more like a Sylvester Stallone Expendables one :francis:

S'all good, you're entitled to that opinion. I liked P.T. but I'm more of a SH 1-3 guy (and The Room to a lesser extent) myself. I will say that if this is happening (and its looking more and more like it) my hope is Kojima reassembles most if not all of Team Silent - if none of that original team is back, I'll be a bit disappointed. I'm sure it would be a good game regardless but I just wanna see that happen.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
plenty of motion pictures was made of games that was not a big deal tho :stop:
I used to read the adventures of bayou billy comic book :ufdup:
Here's a movie...

I can do better but next time...

Played what shyt? Silent Hill has about 6 or 7 games. The first 3 are classics. From the storytelling to soundtrack to everything. I highly doubt u finished a Silent Hill game to be saying this stuff. Resident Evil 2 at the time was considered the scariest survival horror game and Silent Hill came and snatched that. Go look at any list of greatest survival horror game franchises of all time. Silent Hill will be on it. Especially the first 3. The series fell off in the hands of different developers from the first 3. Which is why when Hideo Kojima was announced to be part of Silent Hills(AKA P.T) it was a big deal because they felt he would bring the series back to its roots. And from the looks of P.T. That was absolutely true. When it got deaded a bunch of gaming developers sought out to replicate the feeling they got from P.T. Which is why there’s a bunch of PC games that mimic P.T. And it’s why RE7 turned out the way it was. And why RE8 has a whole section of the game based on P.T.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never played a Silent Hill game :merchant:
tenor.gif