UPDATE: Trusted Insider Koba reveals the team behind The Smedium may be involved in Silent Hill

Is This Kojima or some Elaborate Ruse

• Total voters

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I just watched the reveal trailer for Abandoned and it's weird af, especially for a PS5 exclusive. The voice acting is horrible to the point where you're wondering if they're trolling and the teaser is just images of trees lol. Plus the teaser dropped out of nowhere by a random ass company with a website that is blank :heh: then you have the synopsis:

Abandoned is an cinematic horror survival shooter that emulates realistic survival in first person perspective set in an massive detailed open world environment.

BLUE BOX Game Studios

Their offices are 30 mins away from Guerilla Games too :jbhmm:

Sony thinking we're that dumb? :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just watched the reveal trailer for Abandoned and it's weird af, especially for a PS5 exclusive. The voice acting is horrible to the point where you're wondering if they're trolling and the teaser is just images of trees lol. Plus the teaser dropped out of nowhere by a random ass company with a website that is blank :heh: then you have the synopsis:

BLUE BOX Game Studios

Their offices are 30 mins away from Guerilla Games too :jbhmm:

Sony thinking we're that dumb? :russ:

Breh the rabbit hole is deep af with this lmao.....they also started Blue Box on the one year anniversary of P.T. And the same time Kojima opened his studio in 2015.

Like think about it, what INDIE game from an UNKNOWN developer gets a PS5 ONLY launch and still ends up looking janky like that?

Then the dev twitter is talking about how they have world renown voice talent and outsourcing to 17 different studios.....

Not only that but what small time indie dev gets an entire ps5 exclusive feature on the PlayStation blog, a live streaming debut that you have to play from your PS5 (coming) with so little actual gameplay or foootage?

:martin:

You’d think a dev team launching a big PS5 game would at least have a damn website

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok i think i was ironically playing along before but.... this is getting spooky. I’m convinced some shyt is going on now

6-C4-D3148-5-DA6-4680-8708-C9222297-ED55.jpg

8-C8-E5-ED0-7499-4-B8-E-8342-2-D2852-EEFB94.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Apparently, in 2017 Kojima visited Leiden, the city in the Netherlands where Blue Box Studios is based.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I missed the most obvious clue of all....the abbreviation of Blue Box Games is BB....as in Bridge Baby:ohhh:

We’re getting closer

C’mon how the fukk does a small indie developer manage to get it’s own PlayStation app specifically to debut a trailer?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I missed the most obvious clue of all....the abbreviation of Blue Box Games is BB....as in Bridge Baby:ohhh:

We’re getting closer

C’mon how the fukk does a small indie developer manage to get it’s own PlayStation app specifically to debut a trailer?

The Legend
The Vision

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
So this is getting unveiled at the Sony event 100% right? Too bad GOW got pushed back because the holiday season is gonna be real.