UPDATE: Trusted Insider Koba reveals the team behind The Smedium may be involved in Silent Hill

Is This Kojima or some Elaborate Ruse

• Total voters

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually laugh at those wearing the tin foil hat, but that Twitter thread with that long ass list of the “coincidences”….if this really isn’t SH after reading that I’d be very surprised

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I usually laugh at those wearing the tin foil hat, but that Twitter thread with that long ass list of the “coincidences”….if this really isn’t SH after reading that I’d be very surprised

Yeah, it could (or most likely be) the developer leaning hard into the conspiracy to sell the game, people are saying he’s a scammer or some shyt. Apparently they haven’t even unveiled the game yet, all the screenshots and the teaser wasn’t the actual game.

Idk this is weird if its some lame shyt that sony approved all this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So what’s going on, this a new SH or what?

c40b216be067b7ebb8da430dac9c491d.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Let me get this straight, kojima who is over the hill as a game designer might be making a game that was never that SPECIAL in the first place? Is resident evil 8 not good enough? Do you expect this to be better?

This has nothing to do with console war either, why are people acting like silent hill was ever a big deal like that?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Let me get this straight, kojima who is over the hill as a game designer might be making a game that was never that SPECIAL in the first place? Is resident evil 8 not good enough? Do you expect this to be better?

This has nothing to do with console war either, why are people acting like silent hill was ever a big deal like that?
Silent Hill 2 is considered one of the greatest games of all time. If they get close to that level, that's a win for the medium as a whole.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

The first couple Silent Hills were great horror games. Not as action packed as RE but one of the best at putting you through a genuinely scary experience. *shrugs*

PT was also creepy as fukk, not really a mystery why horror game fans would crave more of that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Silent Hill 1-3 are some of the greatest horror games of all time. U buggin tf out. Major motion pictures were made out of a series that “wasn’t a big deal” huh? Smh.