Update: Spyro Exposed

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Are you calling people nygga and talking about black people all flagrant like him? Naw, which is why we've never had a problem with you breh. EDIT: But if you ARE pretending to be another race, yeah, you should excuse yourself.
I caught Whack Mamba saying nikka a few months ago and he never replied...

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
@Spyro has an old school (I'm talking early 00s) approach to trolling. Nothing super malicious but more so just playing a variety of annoying characters and using annoying tactics to ruffle feathers. You don't see that much anymore.
:ohhh: Taking me back to the days of trolling on Habbo Hotel as a kid by pretending my spacebar was broken :snoop:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Why did he have to go and make things so complicated? :troll:

tenor.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I thought he was always that weird racist badger from BB looking cac with the quilt who keep coming back. This is someone different?

Definitely not the same guy. Dylan was legit autistic and had problems realizing that he was being made fun of whenever he said something dumb, this guy was purposefully trolling and saying shyt to get a reaction. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy has another account on here.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I'm just saying there would be no issues if people weren't whiny p*ssy ass lil bytches and didnt get offended by anything

If you don't get offended there's no problem. Plain and simple.

Moral of the story: don't be a whiny ass lil bytch over words written by a faceless stranger on an internet message board.