Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Notice how he avoided my accusations of him being a pedophile and instead jumped straight to the reply of a dikk head who doesn't know what hes talking about

Smoke... you're pathetic. And I'm not defending that cac who keeps saying the n word but I'm telling it like it is. You're the epitome of what everyone should be afraid of becoming when they become 45+. You are a known pedophile that has been exposed of having pictures of little boys on his computer. Not only that ,a middle age man that has nothing better to do than to try and meet up with dudes online to fight. You failed at life and still live in the projects you grew up in in the Bronx in your late 40s. While everyone else you grew up with has moved out the projects and onto better things in life, you're the only one 45+ still living there because you were a fukk up and bozo in your younger days and now your greatest achievement in life is having 20k+ posts on a forum.

Be 45+ trying to meet up with dudes 20 years younger than you to fight online, brehs
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smo...3-weeks-after-doin-all-that-e-thuggin.649753/
:dead:.....not to mention he also has a cac alias..... @Ron Fox .....

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I never saw @mobbinfms use the N word. Post where he did or stfu.
I’ve been waiting four years to see that proof pic. :russ:
He’s still mad TPC negged him 50 times 4 years ago
b1KvSZV.png

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
I’ve been waiting four years to see that proof pic. :russ:
He’s still mad TPC negged him 50 times 4 years ago
b1KvSZV.png

Stop trying to deflect. You used to post on here for years, pretending to post as a black poster. Then you got exposed in that thread. After the exposal, you admitted to being a cac.

I never had a problem with you until that point. The fact that you were ashamed of being your true self is what the issue was. Then you using the N word back then as a black poster was :scust:

At least now you're admitting to being a dusty white boy behind the keyboards and being consistent. :salute:

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Glad he's out.

We need have zero tolerance for things like that. Storm front, reddit, or places other cultures congregate wouldn't go for it.

I know it's beating a dead horse, but some sort of verification is also needed.

But what's really needed is what @smokeurobinson did and call bullshyt out.