*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ja'Mal Green

Roland Martin

I guess this is a giant flex that needed to be filmed.
A couple things. Roland should be prepared if he wants to make personal attacks on people

Green been a clown hence Roland having the nerve to call him out to begin with.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A couple things. Roland should be prepared if he wants to make personal attacks on people

Green been a clown hence Roland having the nerve to call him out to begin with.
Roland literally only called him dumb for his take on the home ownership plan to come down the pike. Jaymal could have said his piece on twitter and been done with it, not make a scene over it. Not saying I think it is right or wrong, but clearly he finds it to be a great move based on how he speaks online.

Also, Green has some solid ass takes in a lot of ways so I won't hate on him. He is one of those "Boots on DNC neck" cats that ACTUALLY does something. He does things locally so I don't begrudge him, but you can't be soft about being called a lil name online, especially when your take is dumb.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roland literally only called him dumb for his take on the home ownership plan to come down the pike. Jaymal could have said his piece on twitter and been done with it, not make a scene over it. Not saying I think it is right or wrong, but clearly he finds it to be a great move based on how he speaks online.

Also, Green has some solid ass takes in a lot of ways so I won't hate on him. He is one of those "Boots on DNC neck" cats that ACTUALLY does something. He does things locally so I don't begrudge him, but you can't be soft about being called a lil name online, especially when your take is dumb.
I’ll be honest I didn’t listen to Roland in full I went off what was posted on here. I don’t necessarily mind him running up. Specifically if you can gain more clarity or understanding from each other. Unfortunately they didn’t actually “talk” before things escalated

Green has done stuff in the community. I still believe he a snake & should not be trusted:yeshrug:

Edit: It look like J called him a co0n first? He lucky that’s all Roland respond by is “dumb”. A serious discussion does need to happen regarding our black activist/media who cape for everything Democrat. It’s a hinderance that isn’t discussed enough

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Don't talk crazy on Twitter. He just wanted to see where all the energy went. You let people talk crazy and don't check them when you see them?
That's exactly what I'm known for in my hood. Don't play with that nikka Blake cause that nikka WILL pull up on you no matter how many people you are with.

Who is Jamal Green doe? And where did this shyt stem from? I like Roland but I'd never consider him a tough nikka, dude seems pretty soft. Even when he is going in on someone, he talks about debates and conversations, not running down on nikkas.

I've told y'all nikkas multiple times, if Tariq had any event here I'm running down on that bytch ass nikka and I put that shyt on God. Some nikkas need to be shot in the leg on camera sometimes 🤷🏾‍♂️

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
his approach was way too emotional for any rational man to want to engage

especially a brother thats winning like Roland Martin

200w.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Real Talk... This Ja'Mal cat comes off looking like a hoe to real men..... If Roland didn't threaten him or challenge him to a fade..... being called a name online from a black man who is AARP status, shouldn't put a battery in your back to swing on a nikka in a church......... unless you a fraud and doing all of this for clicks

This.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
That's exactly what I'm known for in my hood. Don't play with that nikka Blake cause that nikka WILL pull up on you no matter how many people you are with.

Who is Jamal Green doe? And where did this shyt stem from? I like Roland but I'd never consider him a tough nikka, dude seems pretty soft. Even when he is going in on someone, he talks about debates and conversations, not running down on nikkas.

I've told y'all nikkas multiple times, if Tariq had any event here I'm running down on that bytch ass nikka and I put that shyt on God. Some nikkas need to be shot in the leg on camera sometimes 🤷🏾‍♂️

This guy remind me of @Billy Ocean lol, making threats and shyt lol

Tariq is from Detroit and he talks about flying back to Detroit all the time to visit his pops and family, why don't you call up and tell him you going to walk him down the next time he is in Detroit.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This guy remind me of @Billy Ocean lol, making threats and shyt lol

Tariq is from Detroit and he talks about flying back to Detroit all the time to visit his pops and family, why don't you call up and tell him you going to walk him down the next time he is in Detroit.
How about you tag me whenever he has an event coming up here, and I'll provide proof the next day 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I'm plugged up here brotha, I can easily finesse my way into going backstage and act like a fan for 20 minutes.

Keep me posted