*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People say a lot of stuff online that they'd never say face to face. It's easy thinking about what you're gonna say, collecting receipts, and practicing comebacks online where there isn't a time limit, but real life is different. Stop talking to people any kind of way.
giphy.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking at his twitter page after the incident, it wouldn't surprise me if he's a Coli breh with the trolling and posting he's doing.
He literally did all of this because Roland asked if he was dumb (for a bad take, no less).

If we were actually walking up to each other, folks on the coli, for calling each other dumb, the Coli-on-Coli murder rate would dwarf some big cities. You will get called dumb in a million different ways and see 3 dozen people dap it up :russ: This fool got this kinda energy? I'm guessing its only for certain types, cause he is from Chicago and thats a quick way to get in some trouble.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Ja'Mal Green

Roland Martin

I guess this is a giant flex that needed to be filmed.

Age does not mean anything, Mike Tyson is 58 and is still fighting.

Roland Martin should have keep up that weight loss he started 4 years ago, and he would not have to hid behind a woman: