*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just clicked dude page

1 post he clowning the democratic plantation (only a c00n would use that term) :unimpressed:

But then he got post dikk eating Bernie Sanders. :dead:
There were a number of Bernie Bros who took their ball and painted that shyt red when Bernie got snuffed by the hoe ass DNC.

99% of the time the kinda energy folks display like this is some jilted lover shyt vs Democrats.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Age does not mean anything, Mike Tyson is 58 and is still fighting.

Roland Martin should have keep up that weight loss he started 4 years ago, and he would not have to hid behind a woman:

:dahell::dahell::dahell:Mike Tyson fought for like 2/3 of his life. He is a pugilist. Roland Martin is an analyst at best and a motor mouth at worst.

What the hell does this have to do with a 29 year old breh coming all rah-rah IN A CHURCH because a 55 year old man called him dumb for a dumb take.

Yes, the take was fukking dumb. Hurt feelings ass young boy got a wife and 3 kids and acting like this? Please.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Lmao. What would you do ? You’re soft.

@TripleAgent be careful of @LeVraiPapi he is known to make threats of raping other men:

Dawg, if you were in prison, I'd rape you straight up. I'd fukking rape you and take pleasure into fukking your life over. Just like my ancestors did to your country when they tried to harvest the French. We raped yall kids, wives, uncles, brothers and burn down your plantations. We also turned all your schools into prisons and watch you fukkers die of hunger, while we took turns raping your wives. We still pimp your women too. You'd never see a Haitian bytch with a Dominic00n pimp. Never. Meanwhile we pimp many of your people.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
That isn't the setting for something like that. They were in a church.
2qkWtOn.jpeg

:yeshrug: