*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Real Talk... This Ja'Mal cat comes off looking like a hoe to real men..... If Roland didn't threaten him or challenge him to a fade..... being called a name online from a black man who is AARP status, shouldn't put a battery in your back to swing on a nikka in a church......... unless you a fraud and doing all of this for clicks
He swung on Roland Martin?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Roland literally only called him dumb for his take on the home ownership plan to come down the pike. Jaymal could have said his piece on twitter and been done with it, not make a scene over it. Not saying I think it is right or wrong, but clearly he finds it to be a great move based on how he speaks online.

Also, Green has some solid ass takes in a lot of ways so I won't hate on him. He is one of those "Boots on DNC neck" cats that ACTUALLY does something. He does things locally so I don't begrudge him, but you can't be soft about being called a lil name online, especially when your take is dumb.
What was dumb about his take?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Roland did the right thing. If you ever been to court over some bullshyt, then you will try to avoid those types of confrontations the best you can.

Roland got too much money to be out here letting some dusty cat try to take him out of his frame.

:manny:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Roland did the right thing. If you ever been to court over some bullshyt, then you will try to avoid those types of confrontations the best you can.

Roland got too much money to be out here letting some dusty cat try to take him out of his frame.

:manny:

Ain't it crazy how people flip the script

all the talk about how black men need to think rationally instead of emotionally

yet you got sissies ITT thread clowin Roland, who I don't care about tbh, for doing the very thing in another thread about brehs coming to blows would rightfully call out as unnecessary and not called for.

It's why I say a lot of people, not just us mind you, are not serious at all. Talking just to talk.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was dumb about his take?

He made a "distinction" that this is an immigration giveaway by not understanding "First time home buyer" getting redlined (A thing that happens but is NOT reflective of this plan) is a screen for "First gen homebuyers" getting the good stuff. He talks about first gen buyers as if it means "First gen in America" when literally what he posted defines it as someone who buys a home whose parents do NOT own a home.

Honest question for black folks: doesn't that describe a great portion of potential black homeowners? Children of people who were life-long renters? He conflates typical black roadblocks with a program that would actually greatly benefit quite a bit if not most prospective black homeowners when they are separate issues altogether.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bothsiders got more smoke for Roland Martin and African immigrants than neo nazi's, Trump, the KKK and white supremacists.. :russ:
Take your cape off. Can you discuss breakfast without bringing Trump into it? Sports? Girls? nikkas talked hot on the internet, he said he would see him, he saw him. Save the politics for a relevant thread. shyt is weird.
I’ll be honest I didn’t listen to Roland in full I went off what was posted on here. I don’t necessarily mind him running up. Specifically if you can gain more clarity or understanding from each other. Unfortunately they didn’t actually “talk” before things escalated

Green has done stuff in the community. I still believe he a snake & should not be trusted:yeshrug:

Edit: It look like J called him a co0n first? He lucky that’s all Roland respond by is “dumb”. A serious discussion does need to happen regarding our black activist/media who cape for everything Democrat. It’s a hinderance that isn’t discussed enough
Roland called him dumb and clueless first, homie started going in on Roland and told him he would see him at the DNC since it's in his town, he saw him and asked him what was the disrespect about. If you watch the video, he has his arms crossed, Roland tried to play him and walk away from him. IDK where you're from, but turning your back on a man with an issue is seen as further disrespect in many places, people have died over that sort of thing, and the guy never touched him. Roland got punked after running his mouth which he ONLY does to Black people. We're laughing because it's good to see someone who talks disrespectful over the internet all the time to get a comeuppance for it. I personally wouldn't have minded if he slapped him upside the head, but bro had composure.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

He made a "distinction" that this is an immigration giveaway by not understanding "First time home buyer" getting redlined (A thing that happens but is NOT reflective of this plan) is a screen for "First gen homebuyers" getting the good stuff. He talks about first gen buyers as if it means "First gen in America" when literally what he posted defines it as someone who buys a home whose parents do NOT own a home.

Honest question for black folks: doesn't that describe a great portion of potential black homeowners? Children of people who were life-long renters? He conflates typical black roadblocks with a program that would actually greatly benefit quite a bit if not most prospective black homeowners when they are separate issues altogether.

Yeah if he thought “first generation” meant first generation in America that’s dumb.

Honest question for black folks: doesn't that describe a great portion of potential black homeowners?
Yes it does but giving everybody the same amount of resources in an economy where the wealth is already massively unevenly distributed will actually hurt black people in the long run. This is why the “rising tide lifts all boats” policy is a lie.

I want to see the details of this plan. For example “first-time homebuyer” in most cases really means “a person who hasn’t purchased a home in the last 3 years.” When they say first generation home buyer do they mean the children of parents who haven’t purchased a home in the last 3 years? Or children whose parents never owned a home ever :patrice:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah if he thought “first generation” meant first generation in America that’s dumb.

Yes it does but giving everybody the same amount of resources in an economy where the wealth is already massively unevenly distributed will actually hurt black people in the long run. This is why the “rising tide lifts all boats” policy is a lie.

I want to see the details of this plan. For example “first-time homebuyer” in most cases really means “a person who hasn’t purchased a home in the last 3 years.” When they say first generation home buyer do they mean the children of parents who haven’t purchased a home in the last 3 years? Or children whose parents never owned a home ever :patrice:
In light of the mass importing, staging and paying of illegals by this administration, I don't think that's the most unrealistic conclusion. Hopefully, someone asks her this if she ever stops hiding and explains this shyt.:francis: