*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
In light of the mass importing, staging and paying of illegals by this administration, I don't think that's the most unrealistic conclusion. Hopefully, someone asks her this if she ever stops hiding and explains this shyt.:francis:
She defines "first-generation" in the article he quoted, so I don't see what's there to explain. This seems more like a reading comprehension issue.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The only person who looked bad in that video was the idiot you're quoting in that tweet.
He had a camera man ready and everything

Funny enough, some dumb coli nikka used his tweet to create a thread saying "First Generation homebuyers" = immigrants

:heh:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Thread is basically a gathering of tariq minions, giggling like a cheshire cat:mjlol:

"oh one of our fba clown brother confronts a man several decades older and shorter than him at a church"

For a group of people that claim to be about business and masculinity, y'all sure love drama and tearing fellow black people (who don't align with your world view ) apart

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We’ve seen Roland Martin confront people in person for years now. This doesn’t indicate his unwillingness to do it in person, he just didn’t want to at that exact second