update on the saudi women who escaped to canada 18months ago

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: And this kind of thinking is what has led to the decline of the west over the past 60 years. We can give women the choice to live their lives as they see without celebrating thottery. It’s not mutually exclusive.

the idea of controlling women by force is totally misguided. concern yourself more with the loss of morality rather than trying to resort to misogyny

it won't work in modern times. if we want our world to change then men have to be real leaders again.

we spent a few decades calling our own women bytches claiming it was all love, treating them like sluts... and now we are knee deep in a battle of the sexes, they challenge our masculinity/leadership and compete with it because we have failed them. only dumb naive men will continue to try and use force to cope with women and their modern rebellion.

I didn't grow up in western society and I tell you dudes women are the same everywhere... have the same desires. but not all societies whore their women out on front street so people have these notions of foreign virgin exotical goody 2 shoe brides in other places vs their combative local women here. most of you dudes would not handle the demands non western women come with. you are too used to independent women :heh:

celebrating thottery for them started with us, celebrating thots and giving them platforms to shine plus exponential growth of simp culture as well.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
the "sexual freedom" movement only benefits broke & useless men.

when fathers & brothers are around, broke slimeballs dont have easy access to p*ssy.

thats why slimeballs always target fatherless women.

Yes, I'm gonna stand on that.

when you give women unlimited freedom, they give p*ssy away to useless low-rank males.... thats a fact.

We all know that ain’t true. Abuse men get in relationships even when they start out as “good guys”

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I hate when people conflate Islam with a bunch of crappy Muslim leaders though.

Them Saudi princes breaking all kinds of religious tenets but put some regular citizen on a public square to be whipped.

That's what Coli brehs like tho :yeshrug:

Mohamed Bone Saw, brehs on here repping Qaddafi to the grave

Coli brehs hate light skin Arab chicks but dikk ride Arab dudes of the same complexion :dame:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Is this dude REALLY a lawyer? I'd never come to this guy if I needed help! :hhh:
Bruh the type of lawyer to have a mental break during your murder trail and show up to court in a dashiki and Yarmulke. Your life on the line and this cat just buss out crying and shyt while rambling :mjlol: have you and the judge looking at each other like:dwillhuh: