update on the saudi women who escaped to canada 18months ago

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I dont trust guys that preach about "womens reproductive rights and freedom"

No offense but yall sound like predators and slimy dudes.

Men protect their women... We protect our sisters... We protect our daughters... because we know men from outside the tribe do not have their best interest at heart.

Stop preaching to me bro.
Man who thinks women shouldn't have any control over their own autonomy, is calling other men predators and slimy dudes.

Can't make this shyt up.

:francis:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Man who thinks women shouldn't have any control over their own autonomy, is calling other men predators and slimy dudes.

Can't make this shyt up.

:francis:

the "sexual freedom" movement only benefits broke & useless men.

when fathers & brothers are around, broke slimeballs dont have easy access to p*ssy.

thats why slimeballs always target fatherless women.

Yes, I'm gonna stand on that.

when you give women unlimited freedom, they give p*ssy away to useless low-rank males.... thats a fact.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

when fathers & brothers are around, broke slimeballs dont have easy access to p*ssy.

when you give women unlimited freedom, they give p*ssy away to useless low-rank males.... thats a fact.
I'd imagine this is the same mentality that had cacs and arabs convinced that slavery was OK.

It ain't got shyt to do with "sexual freedom" everyone is their own damn person and SHOULD be able to control their own destiny.

Predator slimy shyt is thinking women aren't capable of making their own decisions and explaining that they need to be treated like a pet. Your only concern seems to be with p*ssy you don't own, that's some real creep shyt.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
think about it like this bro.... lets say its the year 476 AD

are you just gonna let a random foreigner enter the village and start fukking your daughter? :russ:

are you gonna let your daughter & sister escape with a foreign group of men and get fukked? :russ:

No you wouldnt.... you would kill them.
I hate women :birdman:
*stomp*
How dare they have freedom and not be forced to have sex with me or obey me:damn:
*Stomp*
*Stomp*
*Stomp*

:umad:Ain’t been getting no cheeks huh?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saudi Arabia got some bad ass chicks fr and they naturally built well with faces like this

7Wdi_VBs.jpg

what’s special about that face? :unimpressed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

sounds like you can't compete on the open market. that's not on women... you want to control them to limit their options artificially because you not their natural 1st choice. :heh:

this is they type of goofy time repressed societies be on. maybe you should move to Saudi :laff: