update on the saudi women who escaped to canada 18months ago

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it everybody is a black man or woman at this point.

NNvALsj.gif

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
So because she was born with a vagina instead of a cock she has to dedicate her life to pleasing her family? She isn't entitled to living her life how she wants?

Men also have to live by a standard to please their families. It creates strong family structures and community. This individuality in the west is eroding family and community.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Eh, some folks might be upset because her Visa was expedited and she was flown to Canada, bought clothes, and hooked up with housing. Rather than take advantage of that opportunity (in their eyes) she just started thotting it up.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
She looks like s biracial black woman. I wonder what results a dna test from her would yield :patrice:

A lot of the comments in this thread are wild and disgusting

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Apparently, she left her nikka to explore her options. I've always wanted to visit Canada. :mjlit:

Rahaf Al-Qunun Raises Controversy With A Picture Of Her Husband, Who Announced Her Separation From Him, So What Happened! | A Nation Is Tweeting Out Of Tune » Gulf News » Prime Time Zone

The reason for the separation of Rahaf
Weeks ago, Rahaf surprised her followers by announcing her separation from her husband and the father of her only child.

Regarding the reason for her separation, “Rahaf” said; Because she was so quick to enter into a relationship at a young age without being prepared and “messed up in my Molly”.

Al-Qunun added: “I do not allow any rumors to be published.”

In the first reaction of Rahaf’s husband after announcing her separation from him, the Congolese affirmed, Lovolo Andy, that Rahaf had taken their daughter, Bana, and left, asking him not to ask about his daughter anymore.

Andy promised Rahaf that he would not leave his child and would fight to get custody, whatever the money cost.

The father of Rahaf’s baby wrote on the “Instagram” site: “Rahaf and I are no longer together .. I have decided to leave and go on with my life .. Do not ask me about that little girl anymore.”

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Let her thot in peace.

Lol @ the people who got finesse thinking she kind of activist. She played the Canadian govt and them NGOs i respect the hustle. :yeshrug:

That's what them Arabs get for being so restrictive. They become an easy boogeyman for the west. If youre FORCING modesty on women then naturally they'll react negatively and go wild soon as they know you can't touch them. Its like those parents who are strict as hell and when the kids become adults and move out they go HAM with the sex, drugs and alcohol since nobody there to check them and you made it fascinating by telling them they ain't allowed to partake.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the coli gets on its woman hating shyt remember she left basically the north korea of islamic countries, its not like she left lebanon or turkey. I cant get jiggy with these deviants and undercover homos that repress women to the maximum. I see no issue with the man culturally being the dominant force, being respected and deferred to as thats how humans are wired naturally. But saudi arabia is a fukked up place for women and i applaud any woman that doesnt want to stay there or in india or be an orthodox hebrew, whatever. Look how happy she is bussin it open for a regular t.dot breh rather than those degenerate wahhabis :wow: these same arabs preaching modesty on their women are flying american/western women (alot of sisters too :mjpls:) out there to literally shyt and piss on them :scust: fukking hypocrisy let her come be a hoe on death row records

Thread...