update on the saudi women who escaped to canada 18months ago

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think alot of dudes get upset cause they have dreams of having families, finding wives, and shyt like that.

The West is about doing business & creating wealth.... its like a playground.... its not designed for family & legacy building.

In other countries you gotta impress the family... invest time and energy... etc... In the West, these hoes lettin you smash in the first week without ever meeting her family.

I've never met a chick's family ever..... This would not be possible outside the west.

I feel bad for the nikkas that wanna get married tho.
:mjlol:
You can date and have sex in every country on the planet without meeting someone's family :russ:

This regressive view of the world around you isn't a good look - you should try meeting more international corporate people

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the idea of controlling women by force is totally misguided. concern yourself more with the loss of morality rather than trying to resort to misogyny

it won't work in modern times. if we want our world to change then men have to be real leaders again.

we spent a few decades calling our own women bytches claiming it was all love, treating them like sluts... and now we are knee deep in a battle of the sexes, they challenge our masculinity/leadership and compete with it because we have failed them. only dumb naive men will continue to try and use force to cope with women and their modern rebellion.

I didn't grow up in western society and I tell you dudes women are the same everywhere... have the same desires. but not all societies whore their women out on front street so people have these notions of foreign virgin exotical goody 2 shoe brides in other places vs their combative local women here. most of you of you dudes would not handle the demands non western women come with. you are too used to independent women :heh:

celebrating thottery for them started with us, celebrating thots and giving them platforms to shine plus exponential growth of simp culture as well.
What society did you grow up in that isn't a "Western society?" :mjtf:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Are you saying men who commit crimes have the same moral culpability as a woman that wants to wear a swimsuit :gucci:
Nah, he's saying that women wanting to wear a swimsuit should be a crime.

He thinks it should be against the law for a grown woman to do anything without permission from her husband or father.

:francis:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Apparently, she left her nikka to explore her options. I've always wanted to visit Canada. :mjlit:

Lol he a clown. Probably thought a baby would lock her down exclusively. A 21 yr old chick settling down :francis: absolutely delusional on his part. Sad that a child is in the middle of this fukkery.

I bet he would be sweating and sick if he ever read the DMs she was probably getting once she switched up her look.

:shaq::mjlit:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Weeks ago, Rahaf surprised her followers by announcing her separation from her husband and the father of her only child.

Regarding the reason for her separation, “Rahaf” said; Because she was so quick to enter into a relationship at a young age without being prepared and “messed up in my Molly”.

[...]

In the first reaction of Rahaf’s husband after announcing her separation from him, the Congolese affirmed, Lovolo Andy, that Rahaf had taken their daughter, Bana, and left, asking him not to ask about his daughter anymore.

Andy promised Rahaf that he would not leave his child and would fight to get custody, whatever the money cost.

[...]
:huhldup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Apparently, she left her nikka to explore her options. I've always wanted to visit Canada. :mjlit:

Rahaf Al-Qunun Raises Controversy With A Picture Of Her Husband, Who Announced Her Separation From Him, So What Happened! | A Nation Is Tweeting Out Of Tune » Gulf News » Prime Time Zone

The reason for the separation of Rahaf
Weeks ago, Rahaf surprised her followers by announcing her separation from her husband and the father of her only child.

Regarding the reason for her separation, “Rahaf” said; Because she was so quick to enter into a relationship at a young age without being prepared and “messed up in my Molly”.

Al-Qunun added: “I do not allow any rumors to be published.”

In the first reaction of Rahaf’s husband after announcing her separation from him, the Congolese affirmed, Lovolo Andy, that Rahaf had taken their daughter, Bana, and left, asking him not to ask about his daughter anymore.

Andy promised Rahaf that he would not leave his child and would fight to get custody, whatever the money cost.

The father of Rahaf’s baby wrote on the “Instagram” site: “Rahaf and I are no longer together .. I have decided to leave and go on with my life .. Do not ask me about that little girl anymore.”

and nikkaz in here scheming on this smut but she's the worst kind of psycho... tryna run off with a kid

:laff:

she's a trash bin with a light complexion so there will always be :cape: to save the day

simp away

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
YOU CANNOT TALK SENSE TO A MALE FEMINIST BRO

THESE IDIOTS WONT GET IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH U TRY TO EXPLAIN

THEYVE ALL BECOME CONDITIONED TO
BELIEVE MEN N WOMEN ARE THE SAME

LET IT GO
This retarded Jewish fakkit hates women so much that he’s defending Saudi Arabia

:dead:

thecoli.com

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
and nikkaz in here scheming on this smut but she's the worst kind of psycho... tryna run off with a kid

:laff:

she's a trash bin with a light complexion so there will always be :cape: to save the day

simp away
The game is the game breh. No one is trying to cuff this bytch. :mjlol: