Update: Let's Talk about what the Democrats are doing

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's kinda like explaining how basic chemistry works to people who don't even know what molecules are.

For a person to make it to adulthood without bothering to learn the definitions of words and general history.. takes a level of dedication to NOT knowing shyt.

I be looking up answers cause I be confused. How come there are so many FUKCED UP looking dog breeds? Then I learn that people are weird weird. Someone thought to do that to dogs on purpose.

But this subject is heavy. Imperialism. Oppression. Fascism. Trying as hard as they can to work against Black people. Democrats are not some outside force. There's many Black members. Black politicians. Black judges. Black educators.

It's really just a simple binary choice where one of the options aligns you with red blooded honest to Christ KKK types.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Another shill talking about how wonderful the Democrat party truly are and how Jim Crow Joe 'Howling mad, crackpipe offering, "You ain't black, if you don't vote for me", senile' Biden is really a great el presidente.

Face it, Both the Democrat and Republican parties are full of shyt.
This

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I do believe there is a contingent that is frustrated with the incrementalism of the democrats and I get their frustrations. I also believe there is another larger share of the electorate that is unaware of what the democrats have done and are doing that will positively impact their lives. These types are more susceptible to republican propaganda and because they are unaware they spread the lies more easily and fervently.

I was listening to Tariq tell one of his listeners that Biden was worse than Trump to thousands of listeners. These types of lies are quite dangerous in elections where small percentages of votes can swing an election in either direction.
Biden has personally authored some the most devastating policies for the black community in the last 30 years and bragged about it. He has over 4 decades of political racism. Why do you shills keep spewing this nonsense?

The average black person’s day to day life is actually worse since Biden got elected. And while he’s ignoring the black community when it comes to restitution for 20th century racist policies like the ones he authored, they’re giving money to LBGT, afghanis, even Ukrainians.

Black people have been faithfully voting Democrat for at least 60 years yet we’re always one election cycle from going back to Jim Crow status according to the democrats.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why do y'all keep thinking the president has a direct impact on gas prices?
Maybe because banning Russian oil does have a direct impact on gas prices :skip:

Nevertheless, Oil prices have nothing to do him demanding people return to work at a time like this. It just shows how out of touch with reality he is.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yea. We need more "bothsider" fakkits who won't say anything bad about the Nazis who's erasing slavery and Jim Crow from American history and suppressing and restricting Black folks right to vote. You right.
I'm not gonna lie seeing posters get mad at OP for posting this dead ass got me wanting to leave this forum. These nikkas weird af and obviously support trump to a T

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why do y'all keep thinking the president has a direct impact on gas prices?
Whether you like it or not
The president is a figure head to the American people and the world
Even if it’s beyond his power
People look towards leaders and blame/congratulate them all the same
So yes when people are looking at their finances, struggling
Then looking at the men and women who promised, promoted and ran on a platform to help said struggling Americans back slide like they at the cookout
These are the reactions that you get
Sure you can breakdown what each branch of the government does
Explain what legislation gets passed
All the things American citizens should know(but they only taught us basic tenets in primary schooling. Unless you were a Political Science major afterwards)
Most people really aren’t engaged in the process
Then one would argue the “denseness” and apathy of the people squarely lies at the feet of the American population
You would be partially correct but the majority of people are just trying to make it and raise a healthy family
And they not worried about a process, they want results
Then when people ARE aware of all the information and still seeing the smoke screens, finger pointing, bloviating, side deals that seem very both sides, foreign aid being handed out like candy but $1400 for citizens was the last straw to the economy
You then have to look at the causative reasons why people are :pacspit:
So in summation
nikka fukk what you talkin, why is it costing me $200 to fill both tanks of my cars
And my grocery bill is a pair of retro Js
Somebody deserves all the smoke and blame:usure:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm not gonna lie seeing posters get mad at OP for posting this dead ass got me wanting to leave this forum. These nikkas weird af and obviously support trump to a T
That's where yall wrong and I believe you doing it on purpose. Voters are expressing reasonable fukking dissatisfaction and its canadians, fukking white men, and indian call center workers trynna guilt us out of that vote. fukk them. Address voter concerns or stfu. It's not complicated.

:dahell: You do realize we been talking this shyt since before trump, right?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Whether you like it or not
The president is a figure head to the American people and the world
Even if it’s beyond his power
People look towards leaders and blame/congratulate them all the same
So yes when people are looking at their finances, struggling
Then looking at the men and women who promised, promoted and ran on a platform to help said struggling Americans back slide like they at the cookout
These are the reactions that you get
Sure you can breakdown what each branch of the government does
Explain what legislation gets passed
All the things American citizens should know(but they only taught us basic tenets in primary schooling. Unless you were a Political Science major afterwards)
Most people really aren’t engaged in the process
Then one would argue the “denseness” and apathy of the people squarely lies at the feet of the American population
You would be partially correct but the majority of people are just trying to make it and raise a healthy family
And they not worried about a process, they want results
Then when people ARE aware of all the information and still seeing the smoke screens, finger pointing, bloviating, side deals that seem very both sides, foreign aid being handed out like candy but $1400 for citizens was the last straw to the economy
You then have to look at the causative reasons why people are :pacspit:
So in summation
nikka fukk what you talkin, why is it costing me $200 to fill both tanks of my cars
And my grocery bill is a pair of retro Js
Somebody deserves all the smoke and blame:usure:
These people said trump was responsible for a global pandemic but when it comes to Biden it’s “he can’t control gas prices!” :mjlol:

At the same time he’s demanding people go back to work when gas is $5/gallon