Update: Let's Talk about what the Democrats are doing

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People act as though Biden is a terrible President when he's only been in office for 1 year. He's already reversed many of Trump's regressive policies, signed a $1.2 trillion dollar infrastructure bill that will fix many issues over the next 5 years, and invested $8.7 billion into CDFIs and MDIs. Biden also made the MBDA agency permanent.

Congress passes $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill, delivering major win for Biden - CNNPolitics
Biden-Harris Administration Announce $8.7 Billion investment in CDFIs and MDIs
The Minority Business Development Agency is Permanently Authorized in Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal

For anyone that doesn't know what CDFIs are:

The CDFI ("Community Development Financial Institutions") is geared towards people in economically distressed communities. It is a good avenue to help people who want to build generational wealth. From getting access to funding for your first home to starting your first business, CDFIs help in that regard.

If you are a Black entrepreneur you'd probably utilize these sorts of programs to help you with your business. And if Trump were still in office, this program probably would see a major decline in terms of its funding. Trump didn't like the program and wanted to end it.

Trump Administration Targets Cuts to CDFI Program Again, but Touts Its Success | Credit Union Times

As for MBDAs, they are the primary source for Black entrepreneurs to get government loans/contracts. Trump wanted to eliminate them or as his administration put it, "modernize it" (another way of eliminating it), by which they would cut the primary source of money Black entrepreneurs use to fund their businesses/ideas/etc...

I found that by looking through the Trump 2020 budget proposal.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/BUDGET-2020-BUD/pdf/BUDGET-2020-BUD.pdf

So when people - especially Black people - talk about "What's the difference between Biden and Trump" it should be quite clear. Trump targeted agencies that Black people used to get funding for their businesses thus taking the little resources we do have away from us. He was/is a clear racist and a terrible president that rode the coattails of the Obama economy, not his own (which was terrible by many economic measures).

Say what you want about Biden's Asian bill (not specifically geared towards Asians, they were just a catalyst to strengthen the reporting system and training on identifying hate crimes - link: https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=20784480-bills-117s9), his Ukraine aid (which is more of a geopolitical issue that I doubt many have spent at least 10hrs of study time learning about), or transgenders, but what you cannot say about Biden is that he's worse than Trump or similar to Trump. He, nor the democrats, are like Trump.

(btw- I can finally post and I am not a democrat shill either rather I vote based on what is best for myself and other Black people in America, and I stand by my 2020 vote for Biden and will be voting democrat 2022 and 2024 because they clearly are the best option right now).
Here we go.

New nikka couldn't wait 1 day.....

Family Man

Banned
Daps
This motherfukking c*nt was caping for Russia all day in that Ukraine thread. How’s Trump’s boot taste you fascist fakkit?
Suck my dikk you lying ass fakkit. Show me where I said anything other than fukk Russia and fukk Ukraine and that black folks shouldn't care about either country because it's none of our business.
It's telling these nikkas get deranged and in their feelings when black folks shyt on white liberals. That buck dancing negro so homotional he even negged me :laff:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I am no one's alternative account. But what do you think about the OP - do you agree or disagree?

Pooh butt ass rookie Got the nerve to even address me. :scust: fukk the Dems fukk the repubs may this two party bullshyt oligarchy burn in fukking hell!!! :pacspit:
And they opened registration for the same bullshyt...:hhh:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yea. We need more "bothsider" fakkits who won't say anything bad about the Nazis who's erasing slavery and Jim Crow from American history and suppressing and restricting Black folks right to vote. You right.
Nah fukk the GQP I'm MAGAk but at the same time establishment Dems don't do anything to have mfs dikk riding them except not be Republicans

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:wow:

Accelerationist babble.

:ufdup:

atimetokill-samuelljackson.gif

:wow: