Update: Let's Talk about what the Democrats are doing

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m of the thought if you can criticize you also have to give due respect when things are getting accomplished.

The issue with Dems is any good will they have is running out with us say the 40 & under crowd. All those years of seeing our elders get the same wash,rinse, repeat treatment has gotten old. Dems will need to make drastic moves that our people can immediately feel. They’ve had plenty years to reconcile promises for past “vote or die” “most important election” rhetoric. We’ve done our part for years getting them in . What we haven’t done is consistently hold them accountable

Who Alias are you btw :patrice:
If the black under 40 crowd can’t see what’s going on with the race towards fascism on the right and the way they have openly embraced racism and everything anti/black, then we deserve what we get. We can’t be that fukking stupid when they’re are only two choices. This is the real world where actions have consequences and if any black person has reached adulthood in this nation, they have to know we always feel the weight of said consequences more:francis:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He owes 10 stacks towards my loans, I don't want to start a business or buy a home at the moment.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
trump gonna have the biggest landslide victory of all time if biden doesnt let someone else run

i did a poll on my ig all black people between 18-35 1000 votes 78% picked trump

when i did it on election day it was 17% trump

democrats gon regret forcing biden lol

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
White liberals sending their minions to mind control y'all nikkas :mjlol:

I have no beef with you being vocal about wanting to vote for desantis in 2024 but it's fukking hilarious how the both siders crew constantly stay dapping you up :pachaha:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I have no beef with you being vocal about wanting to vote for desantis in 2024 but it's fukking hilarious how the both siders crew constantly stay dapping you up :pachaha:

So they are alright with him expressing he'd vote for Desantis in 2024, but got a problem with me posting information and reasons why I'd vote for Biden in 2024? :gucci:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Another shill talking about how wonderful the Democrat party truly are and how Jim Crow Joe 'Howling mad, crackpipe offering, "You ain't black, if you don't vote for me", senile' Biden is really a great el presidente.

Face it, Both the Democrat and Republican parties are full of shyt.

Why does your ignant British half white ass even care?

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
So they are alright with him expressing he'd vote for Desantis in 2024, but got a problem with me posting information and reasons why I'd vote for Biden in 2024? :gucci:

Honestly I don't even know if they know that about him since he made that post in the desantis HL thread but it's funny that they sound the same of the surface.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Explain.

You can thank Joe Manchin and Krystin Sinema for that. States - where Joe Biden won - are expanding their voting rights and access.
:patrice: Ngl, I expected a more thorough answer, maybe a link or two.

Selective re telling. I personally dap him for calling out democratic perfidy, not for a vote which has not yet occurred.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Last edited: