Update: Let's Talk about what the Democrats are doing

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Why do y'all keep thinking the president has a direct impact on gas prices?
Ho doesnt have to. He just has to show dome fukking SENSITIVITY to the MILLIONS of americans financially fukked up rn. Instead, he's doing what's best for commercial real estate developers.

How is that not clear? Like, yall dont have to insult people's intelligence just bc you disagree. Just answer the question in good faith and let the chips fall where they may. Instead, yall will bend yourselves into pretzels to defend bullshyt and then wonder why ppl call yall agents.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Maybe because banning Russian oil does have a direct impact on gas prices :skip:

Nevertheless, Oil prices have nothing to do him demanding people return to work at a time like this. It just shows how out of touch with reality he is.

Don't you think oil will go up if Russia takes control of Ukraine and controls major oil pipelines to Europe?

It's all interconnected and there is no perfect solution.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Whether you like it or not
The president is a figure head to the American people and the world
Even if it’s beyond his power
People look towards leaders and blame/congratulate them all the same
So yes when people are looking at their finances, struggling
Then looking at the men and women who promised, promoted and ran on a platform to help said struggling Americans back slide like they at the cookout
These are the reactions that you get
Sure you can breakdown what each branch of the government does
Explain what legislation gets passed
All the things American citizens should know(but they only taught us basic tenets in primary schooling. Unless you were a Political Science major afterwards)
Most people really aren’t engaged in the process
Then one would argue the “denseness” and apathy of the people squarely lies at the feet of the American population
You would be partially correct but the majority of people are just trying to make it and raise a healthy family
And they not worried about a process, they want results
Then when people ARE aware of all the information and still seeing the smoke screens, finger pointing, bloviating, side deals that seem very both sides, foreign aid being handed out like candy but $1400 for citizens was the last straw to the economy
You then have to look at the causative reasons why people are :pacspit:
So in summation
nikka fukk what you talkin, why is it costing me $200 to fill both tanks of my cars
And my grocery bill is a pair of retro Js
Somebody deserves all the smoke and blame:usure:

I get it. He sets the tone for industry. But he's in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Most of the US electorate only care about their immediate situation. The price of gas, food, goods, supply chain issues etc. Rent. The Democrats are also notoriously bad at marketing themselves.
It’s not marketing they’re just out of touch Republicans that go to work as dems. Joe Biden is a 70+ year old white man in America. If anyone believes he’s a Democrat in his personal life your insane. He literally wants people to go back to work when gas is over $5/gallon. That sounds like a old out of touch Republican to me.

During the pandemic when most Americans lost their businesses, homes, savings etc both Democrats and Republicans alike became wealthier. They bickered and argued over a funky $600 payment but are bipartisan when it came to sending billions to the Ukraine, isreal, Afghanistan etc.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Ho doesnt have to. He just has to show dome fukking SENSITIVITY to the MILLIONS of americans financially fukked up rn. Instead, he's doing what's best for commercial real estate developers.

How is that not clear? Like, yall dont have to insult people's intelligence just bc you disagree. Just answer the question in good faith and let the chips fall where they may. Instead, yall will bend yourselves into pretzels to defend bullshyt and then wonder why ppl call yall agents.

What would you have him do differently?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I agree. Do you feel you feel the same way about Biden?

I'm not happy with him as president. I personally don't think there's anyone who could win in this current situation. I just hope we're not in hell or a great depression 5 years from now. Whoever keeps us from that I will ride with.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What would you have him do differently?
Disingenuous question and partly how we ended up with DT, by disregarding actual experience and knowledge.

Joe Biden been doing this since the 70s. He damn sure knew what to do when he wrote that crime bill. That shyt was precisely aimed and focused on us. If he waiting on advice from randoms, everybody who voted for him should be publicly shamed, then shunned.

Now answer the original question posed to you:

So you think it’s “right” to demand Americans return to work while gas prices are at record highs?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Don't you think oil will go up if Russia takes control of Ukraine and controls major oil pipelines to Europe?

It's all interconnected and there is no perfect solution.
Europe already gets most of their oil from Russia. We don’t. And no, oil prices won’t go up if Russia takes the Ukraine. Oil prices are based on supply and demand.

There is a perfect solution, let Europe and the Ukraine handle the russia situation. The Ukraine isn’t a part of NATO for a reason. It’s one of the most corrupt countries in the world and it’s a hotbed for neo nazis. The US nor the world will be affected by their war.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
trump gonna have the biggest landslide victory of all time if biden doesnt let someone else run

i did a poll on my ig all black people between 18-35 1000 votes 78% picked trump

when i did it on election day it was 17% trump

democrats gon regret forcing biden lol

Good thing they are between the age of 18-35
:whew:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
trump gonna have the biggest landslide victory of all time if biden doesnt let someone else run

i did a poll on my ig all black people between 18-35 1000 votes 78% picked trump

They shouldn’t be old enough to have eaten lead paint chips:patrice:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:dahell:

Read the post again.
That's fair. I went off on a tangent.

I don't think Biden is perfect. He was my absolute last choice for president especially when chose Kamala.

Being completely honest, I sometimes see criticism of Biden as support for Trump. A lot of this site Low-key capes for Trump in the most asinine ways. I just think this current climate is no win situation for any politician.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Only the paid shills are still camping Biden ain't shyt, never was.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
That's fair. I went off on a tangent.

I don't think Biden is perfect. He was my absolute last choice for president especially when chose Kamala.

Being completely honest, I sometimes see criticism of Biden as support for Trump. A lot of this site Low-key capes for Trump in the most asinine ways. I just think this current climate is no win situation for any politician.

Who'd you like in the primaries?