Update: Let's Talk about what the Democrats are doing

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I do believe there is a contingent that is frustrated with the incrementalism of the democrats and I get their frustrations. I also believe there is another larger share of the electorate that is unaware of what the democrats have done and are doing that will positively impact their lives. These types are more susceptible to republican propaganda and because they are unaware they spread the lies more easily and fervently.

I was listening to Tariq tell one of his listeners that Biden was worse than Trump to thousands of listeners. These types of lies are quite dangerous in elections where small percentages of votes can swing an election in either direction.
It’s just an outdated political strategy. The right is out here enacting racist policies at warp speed, gutting the American infrastructure, turning us into pre-Nazi Germany, inundating their constituents with propaganda and brainwashing.

then the Democrats come thru like “hmm how about we enact some very gradual policies and introduce some basic infrastructure bills while the world is burning :smugbiden:

It’s too little too late, they should have been pushing back hard against this slip into fascism since 9/11, but since most democratic leaders are right wing authoritarians, they assume that they can allow republicans to do all this goofy shyt because it’ll ultimately help them in the long run when they get control of the executive branch. Their long term strategy is pretty transparent. The issue is, I don’t think expected literal fukking nazis to take over the GOP, and they haven’t altered their strategies accordingly.

And this criticism has been around since Obama’s first term when they rolled over and let the GOP stone wall everything; so dems aren’t even listening to their constituents, and they all circle the wagons to block out Bernie Sanders - it’s a fukking farce.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do believe there is a contingent that is frustrated with the incrementalism of the democrats and I get their frustrations. I also believe there is another larger share of the electorate that is unaware of what the democrats have done and are doing that will positively impact their lives. These types are more susceptible to republican propaganda and because they are unaware they spread the lies more easily and fervently.

I was listening to Tariq tell one of his listeners that Biden was worse than Trump to thousands of listeners. These types of lies are quite dangerous in elections where small percentages of votes can swing an election in either direction.
I’m of the thought if you can criticize you also have to give due respect when things are getting accomplished.

The issue with Dems is any good will they have is running out with us say the 40 & under crowd. All those years of seeing our elders get the same wash,rinse, repeat treatment has gotten old. Dems will need to make drastic moves that our people can immediately feel. They’ve had plenty years to reconcile promises for past “vote or die” “most important election” rhetoric. We’ve done our part for years getting them in . What we haven’t done is consistently hold them accountable

Who Alias are you btw :patrice:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It’s just an outdated political strategy. The right is out here enacting racist policies at warp speed, gutting the American infrastructure, turning us into pre-Nazi Germany, inundating their constituents with propaganda and brainwashing.

then the Democrats come thru like “hmm how about we enact some very gradual policies and introduce some basic infrastructure bills while the world is burning :smugbiden:

It’s too little too late, they should have been pushing back hard against this slip into fascism since 9/11, but since most democratic leaders are right wing authoritarians, they assume that they can allow republicans to do all this goofy shyt because it’ll ultimately help them in the long run when they get control of the executive branch. Their long term strategy is pretty transparent. The issue is, I don’t think expected literal fukking nazis to take over the GOP, and they haven’t altered their strategies accordingly.

And this criticism has been around since Obama’s first term when they rolled over and let the GOP stone wall everything; so dems aren’t even listening to their constituents, and they all circle the wagons to block out Bernie Sanders - it’s a fukking farce.

I ultimately agree with your perspective in regards to the Nazification of the GOP and democratic strategy.

I believe you'd appreciate Edward Luttwak who predicted fascism being a future reality in 1994

Edward Luttwak · Why Fascism is the Wave of the Future · LRB 7 April 1994

pretty good read imo.

Last edited: