Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Asssination incoming, Peter obi is not winning I’m sorry as much as I would think he would.

If he does win let’s get the road to Balkanization under way.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
An APC victory will hasten Nigeria’s death. Nigeria is now borrowing for recurrent expenditures! Not even capital expenditures. The Naira is useless. Boko Haram is now in Kogi. ISWAP is outside Abuja. Bandits control parts of Zamfara, Kano, Katsina, and Sokoto.

Nigeria is on life support.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Igboland has substantial human resources, oil and LOTS of untapped natural gas. Not to mention coal.

We’ll be fine. Worry about the Zoo.
Right now your human resources aka "unknown gunmen" are killing your own people left and right. Are you aware???

Plus out of the 9 oil and gas producing states only 2 are Biafran, and they are the lowest producers :russ:

Your leaders are begging APC to allow an Igboman to be the Presidential candidate of NIGERIA and your here spitting trash about Biafra LOL. Biafra can't even exist without the Niger Delta so keep dreaming breh.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Right now your human resources aka "unknown gunmen" are killing your own people left and right. Are you aware???

Plus out of the 9 oil and gas producing states only 2 are Biafran, and they are the lowest producers :russ:

Your leaders are begging APC to allow an Igboman to be the Presidential candidate of NIGERIA and your here spitting trash about Biafra LOL. Biafra can't even exist without the Niger Delta so keep dreaming breh.

You always comment on threads involving Igbo people because you know that Anioma and Ikwerre are going with Biafra when the Zoo falls apart. Your fear betrays you.

Your fake laugh emojis are masking the fact that your small ethnic group will either be washed away by the ocean due to climate change, or rendered destitute when Nigeria collapses.

You have been weighed, measured, and found wanting.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

Nigerian politics is an interesting thing. This is after several Yoruba youths were murdered by the Nigerian army in Tinubu's backyard.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Salute.

I'm not Nigerian, but I feel like a strong Nigeria will benefit us all.

Nigeria should be a black superpower.

I feel the same for Congo.

2 countries I'm rooting for.
This. Nigeria being a superpower will be enourmous for black people globally. Unfortunately Nigeria is a state full of ethnic bigots so I’m sure this brave man will not be SKE to lead
Peter Obi doesn't have a chance. The real candidate is Rotimi Amaechi. He's the single reason Nigeria has eradicated piracy and now has a functioning railway system.

amaechi is a damn idiot, fukk outta here

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don’t be confused. Every Nigerian election is predicated on tribalism. Peter Obi, having a programmatic agenda and seeks not to bribe governors, INEC etc., as an Igbo man has no chance.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Oh look, Buhari awarded a concession to manage Nigeria’s ports to a 1 month old company that’s owned by another company which is officially inactive on Nigeria’s company registry.

And some efulefus on here think Nigeria has a chance. Also, you wouldn’t believe what region of Nigeria the owner of the companies come from

:sas2: