Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
This. Nigeria being a superpower will be enourmous for black people globally. Unfortunately Nigeria is a state full of ethnic bigots so I’m sure this brave man will not be SKE to lead

amaechi is a damn idiot, fukk outta here
He's an idiot because of what? Just because you say so? You ever lived in Nigeria before?

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
You always comment on threads involving Igbo people because you know that Anioma and Ikwerre are going with Biafra when the Zoo falls apart. Your fear betrays you.

Your fake laugh emojis are masking the fact that your small ethnic group will either be washed away by the ocean due to climate change, or rendered destitute when Nigeria collapses.

You have been weighed, measured, and found wanting.
The truth hurts I understand. It's zealots like you that give Igbo people a bad name. You're always willing to sell your own people out for pennies because your myopic mindset can't see the bigger picture. Handle your unknown gunmen situation and let me worry about Nigeria. At least our passports are real.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE="Nkrumah Was Right, post: 46111088, member: 35950"] [MEDIA=twitter]1534913765023653889[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]

Igbos are the "black people" of Nigeria. People should not be discouraged and instead outsmart their oppressors, otherwise remain oppressed.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

This is the equivalent of the US having stampedes of people overwhelming voter registration centers.

The press release does not mention it, but this surge of people willing to vote is a result of a candidate that the people are organically excited about running (Peter Obi).

Watch Nigeria.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin