Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
He's an idiot because of what? Just because you say so? You ever lived in Nigeria before?
Yes fool. Amechi sold out Rivers people for power, just to get shyt on in the APC convention for theifinbu. Nigeria is trash as are those that believe in the falacy.

Imagine fools cheering because the senile thief Tinibu was chosen. Pathetic

Give Igbos Biafra and you people can enjoy your corrupt Muslim capliphate in peace.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Stop posting old fake/debunked news. Lil peon.
The article was posted YESTERDAY idiot. If your ears were to the street instead of up your a$$ you'd know the deal. A matter thats in court RIGHT NOW and you claim its fake. Amateur.
Yes fool. Amechi sold out Rivers people for power, just to get shyt on in the APC convention for theifinbu. Nigeria is trash as are those that believe in the falacy.

Imagine fools cheering because the senile thief Tinibu was chosen. Pathetic

Give Igbos Biafra and you people can enjoy your corrupt Muslim capliphate in peace.
Are you from Rivers state? I doubt it because you sound like an igboman. Only an igboman would sellout his own people for a pot of porridge.

4 Igbos contested the Presidential primary and got 40 delegate votes COMBINED out of a possible 2,322. The 5 igbo states had a total of 285 delegates. So those same 5 igbo contestants couldn't even secure up to 20% of the vote from YOUR OWN PEOPLE :russ:

And you're on this board demanding that someone GIVE you Biafra. Clown. Be a man and take it. But we know what happened last time y'all tried Nonsense :ufdup:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The article was posted YESTERDAY idiot. If your ears were to the street instead of up your a$$ you'd know the deal. A matter thats in court RIGHT NOW and you claim its fake. Amateur.

Are you from Rivers state? I doubt it because you sound like an igboman. Only an igboman would sellout his own people for a pot of porridge.

4 Igbos contested the Presidential primary and got 40 delegate votes COMBINED out of a possible 2,322. The 5 igbo states had a total of 285 delegates. So those same 5 igbo contestants couldn't even secure up to 20% of the vote from YOUR OWN PEOPLE :russ:

And you're on this board demanding that someone GIVE you Biafra. Clown. Be a man and take it. But we know what happened last time y'all tried Nonsense :ufdup:
Yes, igbos lost and now we have this perpetual shythole country known as nigeria. Pathetic you aren't embarrassed to admit your people have led this country into ruin, all beacause of ethinic bigotry. May you and your ancestors perish.

shadowking

All Star
Daps

Remember I told you Buhari in power will finish us all lol

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Yes, igbos lost and now we have this perpetual shythole country known as nigeria. Pathetic you aren't embarrassed to admit your people have led this country into ruin, all beacause of ethinic bigotry. May you and your ancestors perish.
You're obviously ignorant to what is actually happening on the ground so why not shut your mouth when grown folks are talking? What stops igbo Governors from developing their states? You can't blame the Hausas/Muslims forever. When I was in Nigeria Igbo people were coming to Rivers state trying claim they were Rivers people to benefit from the overseas scholarships and Agricultural grants our Governor (Amaechi) was providing.

What stops Igbo leaders from doing the same? Instead you have trashed filled streets in Aba and eroded wastelands in Ebonyi but some how you're going to make Biafra work. My ancestors are from Rivers state and we will never perish. You and your ancestors on the other hand are suffering from Easu syndrome.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
You're obviously ignorant to what is actually happening on the ground so why not shut your mouth when grown folks are talking? What stops igbo Governors from developing their states? You can't blame the Hausas/Muslims forever. When I was in Nigeria Igbo people were coming to Rivers state trying claim they were Rivers people to benefit from the overseas scholarships and Agricultural grants our Governor (Amaechi) was providing.

What stops Igbo leaders from doing the same? Instead you have trashed filled streets in Aba and eroded wastelands in Ebonyi but some how you're going to make Biafra work. My ancestors are from Rivers state and we will never perish. You and your ancestors on the other hand are suffering from Easu syndrome.
Meh I disagree

Honestly I’ve seen the budgets from the past decade
There’s a difference between the money allocated to states which is based on a calculated ratio and the fed budget which is skewed completely towards the north and south west
The fed doesn’t invest at all in the east which is why the building capacity is low hence the large asset classes like airport seaports etc aren’t in the east
But despite that the east has a lot of large cash/bank movements and better education outcomes
I’m an easterner so I just want the govt to improve its tax collecting base and be more transparent about it but again that goes for the entire country which has a low tax base

Personally if we can’t make this work we shouldn’t be together as a country as it doesn’t make sense

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

Nigerians eager to get their voting cards for the upcoming election

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Meh I disagree

Honestly I’ve seen the budgets from the past decade
There’s a difference between the money allocated to states which is based on a calculated ratio and the fed budget which is skewed completely towards the north and south west
The fed doesn’t invest at all in the east which is why the building capacity is low hence the large asset classes like airport seaports etc aren’t in the east
But despite that the east has a lot of large cash/bank movements and better education outcomes
I’m an easterner so I just want the govt to improve its tax collecting base and be more transparent about it but again that goes for the entire country which has a low tax base

Personally if we can’t make this work we shouldn’t be together as a country as it doesn’t make sense
Fundamentally that is true. But if you look at the caliber of Governors that have come from the South East since 1999 (the return to democracy) most of them have been indicted on MASSIVE fraud and corruption charges. From Theodore Orji to his successor Orji Kalu both have stolen billions from Abia state alone so how do you expect it to develop?

The STATE allocated funds rightfully belong to and are managed by the state Governors. So even if you argue that they are being short changed, what about the gross mismanagement of these funds? That's always going to be the primary issue holding Igbo people back. These stolen funds should be going to building roads and schools and other basic infrastructure. But it's not and blaming the Federal government is merely a smoke screen.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Fundamentally that is true. But if you look at the caliber of Governors that have come from the South East since 1999 (the return to democracy) most of them have been indicted on MASSIVE fraud and corruption charges. From Theodore Orji to his successor Orji Kalu both have stolen billions from Abia state alone so how do you expect it to develop?

The STATE allocated funds rightfully belong to and are managed by the state Governors. So even if you argue that they are being short changed, what about the gross mismanagement of these funds? That's always going to be the primary issue holding Igbo people back. These stolen funds should be going to building roads and schools and other basic infrastructure. But it's not and blaming the Federal government is merely a smoke screen.
Honestly I won’t disagree there with regards to our state politicians but that goes to the rest of the country anyway which is why other than Lagos no other state really stands out
Even cross river has regressed badly from 8 years ago

But yea our state governors other than Peter Obi and one or two more nation wide are useless

But come to think of it all the state allocated funds are used for civil servants with little left over…
It’s honestly not enough (nation-wide) which is why we shouldn’t have expanded more than 3 regions after the war but anti Igbo sentiment didn’t think years ahead and assumed boxing us in would keep us in check. It rather made every single ethnic group want their own state meaning multiple admin and cost centers with little to show for it
Remember I told you my own family lost all our assets in the north but also the current south south( our own cousins) All Igbo investments were taken from us and left with 20 bucks

Regarding corruption it has eaten too deep into the fabric of the entire country that it’ll take a literal act of god for that to fix
We are the second most corrupt country on the continent with major oil states naturally leading the pack due to the resource itself

We dont deserve a country if we can’t get this right

Last edited:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Buhari making Sani abache look like a technocrat. Hard times for Naija. Hard times.
:mjcry:
That’s the shocker but man imagine how bad it has to be to miss a dictator
During his time there was legit fear and I mean legit
You couldn’t say a word .. those days buses just picked up guys never to be seen again

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I respect the Nigerian grind overseas, but I dont think they trying to go back and make the Nigeria a better place. I fact I think a lot of them don’t believe in Nigeria as a political entity.

I ask some of the NigeriaIans I know, hey you gonna try and go back to Nigeria to live someday? They hit me with the :mjtf: . Seems like they ain’t trying to go back. They want some elected leader to do it all on his own.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I respect the Nigerian grind overseas, but I dont think they trying to go back and make the Nigeria a better place. I fact I think a lot of them don’t believe in Nigeria as a political entity.

I ask some of the NigeriaIans I know, hey you gonna try and go back to Nigeria to live someday? They hit me with the :mjtf: . Seems like they ain’t trying to go back. They want some elected leader to do it all on his own.

Why live in a country that hates my ethnic group?

:jbhmm: