Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Wasnt he involved in the Pandora offshore tax haven scandal? That doesn't scream corruption free

He has denied wrong doing and has invited questions.

What I can say is Peter Obi is not known for being financially corrupt - instead financially frugal.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Peter Obi doesn't have a chance. The real candidate is Rotimi Amaechi. He's the single reason Nigeria has eradicated piracy and now has a functioning railway system.

What is his agenda for the ticking time bomb which is Nigeria's youth? You are listing achievements but the common situation in Nigeria is dire not to speak on the deaths associated with the expressway.

I did not say Obi has a chance. I said that the youths are behind him and win or lose, if theg remain behind him, the election will be a notable event.

Nigeria as a country is on life support.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Peter Obi is said to be very frugal with both public and private money. When he completed his term as governor, he left the Anambra treasury with more cash than he found there. In his handover notes, he itemised all the cheques that he had left to ensure teachers, pensioners and contractors were paid.

He helped pull Anambra out of political chaos, ignoring the godfathers and insists he will not buy delegates at the party convention.

:ehh:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Peter Obi is said to be very frugal with both public and private money. When he completed his term as governor, he left the Anambra treasury with more cash than he found there. In his handover notes, he itemised all the cheques that he had left to ensure teachers, pensioners and contractors were paid.

He helped pull Anambra out of political chaos, ignoring the godfathers and insists he will not buy delegates at the party convention.

:ehh:

Your knowledge base is very impressive, sir

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Haba nwokem - no one is triggered abi

Why highlight a failed candidate?

Ok. The intent is not to highlight him or rally support, but rather inform. Ive seen him personally at a biz conference in Florida and he blew away every other key note speaker through his speech.

The way he is starting by rallying peoples emotions and articualting well is Obama esque and can start a movement. So im just infoming those who are not in the know to keep an eye out.

Like you im sure, i have serious stake in Nigeria and maybe like you, i dont know I have children. So significant events in Nigeria are interesting to me.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
For those of you interested in international politics, especially African, Peter Obi is attempting the impossible in Nigeria.

He is challenging the status quo by attempting to run a corruption free presidential candidacy for quarter 1 of 2023.

For context, Nigeria has two main parties just like the US, PDP and APC. Like the US, many Nigerians are calling #BothSides and recognizing both parties as corrupt.

Peter Obi is running outside of the main parties and is attempting to proceed in a grassroots fashion based off of youths and Nigerians who are tired of what Nigeria has become.

If Peter Obi is succesful or continues to make significant noise, this will be a quite notable event for Africa and black people in general.

Something I suggest those who have interest keep an eye on.

So, how long until they murder him or his plane mysteriously crashes somewhere?

I would really like not only Nigeria but all African and Caribbean countries to elect leaders who are in favor of their people, but this seems like a distant dream.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
So, how long until they murder him or his plane mysteriously crashes somewhere?

I would really like not only Nigeria but all African and Caribbean countries to elect leaders who are in favor of their people, but this seems like a distant dream.

What spending time in Nigeria, listening to my cousins living there, listening to Obi himself...we are past the point of being "afraid to die".

The generation who is inheriting Nigeria will continue to fight back...this time it seems thst they may actually try to fight back with their votes en massee which has not happened since MKO Abiola.

If they want to do harm to a consensus candiadate in that same fashion then we will all just sit back and watch the shyt show. When the people are united, it is tough to suppress the will of the people.

So we shall see.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ok. The intent is not to highlight him or rally support, but rather inform. Ive seen him personally at a biz conference in Florida and he blew away every other key note speaker through his speech.

The way he is starting by rallying peoples emotions and articualting well is Obama esque and can start a movement. So im just infoming those who are not in the know to keep an eye out.

Like you im sure, i have serious stake in Nigeria and maybe like you, i dont know I have children. So significant events in Nigeria are interesting to me.

Fair enough, oga.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is already gone.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
For those of you interested in international politics, especially African, Peter Obi is attempting the impossible in Nigeria.

He is challenging the status quo by attempting to run a corruption free presidential candidacy for quarter 1 of 2023.

For context, Nigeria has two main parties just like the US, PDP and APC. Like the US, many Nigerians are calling #BothSides and recognizing both parties as corrupt.

Peter Obi is running outside of the main parties and is attempting to proceed in a grassroots fashion based off of youths and Nigerians who are tired of what Nigeria has become.

If Peter Obi is succesful or continues to make significant noise, this will be a quite notable event for Africa and black people in general.

Something I suggest those who have interest keep an eye on.
He has zero chance of winning in a country like Nigeria. He will just be sowore 2.0

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
So, how long until they murder him

:dead:

We gotta stop speaking this way because it discourages the youth from getting involved in politics.

My elders always spoke this way.... they said politics is for corrupt men or the U.S. will just kill you.

It doesnt really motivate the youth to get involved and change things.