Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The last part is true, we’ve been a democratic meritocracy for centuries, we don’t respond well to top down power structures.

But if Peter Obi really was supposed to be the spark for a cultural/political revival, why would we depend on a national election consisting of voters mostly from outside our culture for our progress.

I said this last year

Soludo has been disappointing, but ultimately I still feel this way only because the AGPA is probably the closest thing we have to a political party that represents Igbo ideology in Nigeria.

They don’t have a lot of power but they have something, they represent our cultural ideology but embrace other tribes and perspectives, and they have more of a focus on actual political ideology and knowledge of economic and political policy than the other parties in Nigeria.

And they definitely have more of a real base than the Labour Party lol.

If the Southeast can get behind one party that is loyal to the southeast primarily, that would be a closer step to freedom than what IPOB or the Obidients are offering.

Unfortunately, a Lagos elite that runs Nigeria will not build up the necessary infrastructure to allow ports in Delta, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom to serve Igboland. So, we’re farther from economic freedom with Obi’s loss.

I expect very minimal infrastructure investment in Igboland by Tinubu’s government.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
maybe if everyone who left nigeria who is a citizen went back and voted the results would have been in your favour. :jbhmm:

Instead I see people in canada, uk, usa all upset from their own comforts :hubie:
Don't worry, I'll slap the shyt out of this retarded ass nikka if he ever goes south of the border or make his own block hot if he want to go back to his homeland in Jamaica. Stop talking on shyt you don't know about bumbaclot

One of them Yoruba bytches musta put some roots on this bytch ass nikka. He's talking like he wants to die.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
maybe if everyone who left nigeria who is a citizen went back and voted the results would have been in your favour. :jbhmm:

Instead I see people in canada, uk, usa all upset from their own comforts :hubie:

Abeg, if I said that about Holness and your Jamaica would you be smiling?

There’s less than 5 million Nigerian citizens in the diaspora and many of whom would vote along ethnic lines for Tinubu

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Evidence please

“Indeed, in West Africa, Iran and Saudi Arabia have both tried to use sectarian tensions as a leverage in order to extend their own influence. They have used similar strategies, i.e. funding mosques and Islamic schools, thus establishing their own networks in Africa, in the name of which they are then able to justify their interferences. For instance, in Nigeria, where, as described above, Saudi Arabia has been very active, Riyadh and Tehran have financially and politically supported the domestic Sunni and Shiite domestic groups, thereby deepening the country’s sectarian divide.”

They do it in plain sight, if you don’t see it, its
because you’re not paying attention.

Single donation of 10 million dollars to the north in “aid” to fight “insurgency”

While Anambra is celebrating their first $500k oil payment lol

“Unlike in Egypt, Tunisia, and elsewhere, Nigeria’s Salafis have not formed a political party of their own. But many of them are deeply involved in politics. They sometimes publicly support candidates for office (one can even find Salafis on opposite sides of elections in the same state). Some of them hold government positions. The most prominent such figure is Aminu Daurawa, who has been Commander General of the Hisbah, a kind of morality police, in Kano State since 2011.”

Izala is a Saudi funded Muslim organization with elected officials in the Nigerian government. They have more power in the country than Ohanaeze for sure.

Last edited:

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps

“Indeed, in West Africa, Iran and Saudi Arabia have both tried to use sectarian tensions as a leverage in order to extend their own influence. They have used similar strategies, i.e. funding mosques and Islamic schools, thus establishing their own networks in Africa, in the name of which they are then able to justify their interferences. For instance, in Nigeria, where, as described above, Saudi Arabia has been very active, Riyadh and Tehran have financially and politically supported the domestic Sunni and Shiite domestic groups, thereby deepening the country’s sectarian divide.”

Single donation of 10 million dollars to the north in “aid” to fight “insurgency”

So some low level soft power at best.

I don't really see anything about "tricking on Northern politicians".

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Izala is a Saudi funded Muslim organization with elected officials in the Nigerian government. They have more power in the country than Ohanaeze for sure.

Saudi Arabia and Israel encouraged Nigeria to massacre those 300 Shi’ites in 2015

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
So some low level soft power at best.
Do you know what 10 million dollars can do in Nigeria?

They are pouring way more than that into Nigeria through various investments and donations. Everybody knows foreign investment and donations in Nigeria means bribery and cronyism.

Izala (a Saudi funded and sponsored group) has elected officials in the Nigerian government. As well as open ties to radical Islam.

We know Lai Mohammad and Isa Pantami are Islamist sympathizers yet they remain influential political celebrities in the North.
If somebody points out the conflict of interest people will act blind.

I miss Ahmadu Bello openly admitting he hated us and wanted to block us from progress, that he believed God created his people to rule over all the people of Nigeria forever…

versus this current fake “unity” and “One Nigeria” propaganda.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't worry, I'll slap the shyt out of this retarded ass nikka if he ever goes south of the border or make his own block hot if he want to go back to his homeland in Jamaica. Stop talking on shyt you don't know about bumbaclot

One of them Yoruba bytches musta put some roots on this bytch ass nikka. He's talking like he wants to die.

I apologize for my comments :whoa: