Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Majority of the petroleum and natural gas is in the southeast and “south-south” regions (south-south is a made up descriptor to sow division between igbos and their neighbors).

The Anambra basin is the largest store of geocarbons in subsaharan Africa.

You have it backwards.

They refuse to claim Igbo even though DNA evidence shows they originated from Igbo. They have pride in their new identities.

You ask any Igbo person and they’ll say those are just Igbo subgroups.
It depends on who you ask. I'm from Port Harcourt and MOST people I've come across that are from those areas claim Igbo. But if an Etche man tries to go to Imo state and setup shop, they will tell you that you are from Rivers and are not Igbo proper. I've seen this first hand. The agency I worked for gave scholarships to study overseas to indigenes of Rivers State. Thousands of people from Imo and Abia were flooding our office to claim they were Ndoni, Ikwerre and Etche so they could benefit. :russ:
Lol I have Hydroking on ignore but I am an Igbo from Delta State.

We know who we are.
This fool claims to have me on ignore yet he keeps mentioning my name. Weirdo shyt...

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
was smart let obi win lagos so you're like see see
but take everywhere else
Tinubu playing 3D chess with those rookies. They even gave Obi Nasarawa too. Obidient zombies gonna have to beg the Supreme Court to wipe their tears.:francis:

Where you at @Ugo Ogugwa ?? You been real quiet. Life goes on fam, your portfolio will give you solace :umad:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
National Youth Service Corps members in Rivers State beaten by thugs for not rigging election for Tinubu/APC

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is a damn lie. The same Benue that was abandoned by the APC as Benue was ravaged by Fulani herdsmen?

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Here's the problem with you guys. It's legit when your candidate wins but it's rigging when another wins. You people are the ones causing chaos all over the country.
Right!! They win Lagos and yet they're crying that the margins should have been larger. They all wanted Biafra prior to this election but they put that on hold for Obi. Watch them start all over again. :francis:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Here's the problem with you guys. It's legit when your candidate wins but it's rigging when another wins. You people are the ones causing chaos all over the country.

APC Copypasta :mjlol:

You’re too stupid to have not gotten the above text outside of Whatsapp. WAEC score of 9 mumu

This entire thread has evidence of APC atrocities across Nigeria.

How you come evil, smelly idiots never condemn electoral violence? It’s because you’re behind it!

:heh:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Tinubu playing 3D chess with those rookies. They even gave Obi Nasarawa too. Obidient zombies gonna have to beg the Supreme Court to wipe their tears.:francis:

Where you at @Ugo Ogugwa ?? You been real quiet. Life goes on fam, your portfolio will give you solace :umad:

Election don finish. Make am declare winner.

For now, go and rest.