Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Right!! They win Lagos and yet they're crying that the margins should have been larger. They all wanted Biafra prior to this election but they put that on hold for Obi. Watch them start all over again. :francis:
The thing is, if it hasn't been rigged, then Nigerians only have themselves to blame.

It's unfortunate that APC followers have to bring the rest of the country down with them.

Country seriously need to be decentralized. Let every state fend for themselves.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The thing is, if it hasn't been rigged, then Nigerians only have themselves to blame.

It's unfortunate that APC followers have to bring the rest of the country down with them.

Country seriously need to be decentralized. Let every state fend for themselves.

Nigeria is over.

Get your family out.

Tinubu will suck it dry. Nigeria will collapse in 15-20 years into Congolese style anarchy.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Right!! They win Lagos and yet they're crying that the margins should have been larger. They all wanted Biafra prior to this election but they put that on hold for Obi. Watch them start all over again. :francis:
Multiple things can be true

I never believed Obi could really win, northern bias plus the fact that the northern results usually are doctored.

The voter turnout in the north has never made sense so I don’t know why people were expecting different.

My mother watching the election results praying for a Obi win even though she doesn’t really believe it can happen.

My favorite Uncle back home is going for Tinubu, but he’s a contract schemer and is in bed with the Tinubu’s. They’re trying to invest in Igboland heavy right now.

Tinubu is a criminal but I don’t think he’s a tribalist, he only sees money.

Either way this is the most interesting Nigerian election in a long time. And possibly the most important election regarding the future of that “country”.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
APC Copypasta :mjlol:

You’re too stupid to have not gotten the above text outside of Whatsapp. WAEC score of 9 mumu

This entire thread has evidence of APC atrocities across Nigeria.

How you come evil, smelly idiots never condemn electoral violence? It’s because you’re behind it!

:heh:

Peter Obi is unlucky to have lunatics like you as supporters. Whoever said election violence is alright?
You surely weren't expecting Labour's to win all states, were you?
I get the feeling you're not even interested in the progress of the country. It's all a game of online insults and smilies to you while you sit in another country.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Peter Obi is unlucky to have lunatics like you as supporters. Whoever said election violence is alright?
You surely weren't expecting Labour's to win all states, were you?
I get the feeling you're not even interested in the progress of the country. It's all a game of online insults and smilies to you while you sit in another country.

You cannot deny all of the evidence we have posted in this thread. Try to do so!

You’re pathetic and your whole life is a joke. Especially now that a heroin dealer named Tinubu runs it. My happiness is that in 8 years or whenever Tinubu dies in office, all of his tribalist supporters like you will be the true losers.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nigeria is over.

Get your family out.

Tinubu will suck it dry. Nigeria will collapse in 15-20 years into Congolese style anarchy.
You see why you a$$holes can't be trusted? You were never interested in the success of the country in the first place. If you don't win, to hell with the country and everybody in it.

If this roof is leaking, let's demolish the whole house and move into the neighbors. I wish you people would just forget that you're Africans and die in the west.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You cannot deny all of the evidence we have posted in this thread. Try to do so!

You’re pathetic and your whole life is a joke. Especially now that a heroin dealer named Tinubu runs it. My happiness is that in 8 years or whenever Tinubu dies in office, all of his tribalist supporters like you will be the true losers.
Why the fvck would I deny what has been going on in every election in the history of the country? Unlike you I'm not a fvcking party zombie.
The point is, given all the irregularities and ballot snatching, why are you not questioning the election result in Lagos state as well?
You're party zombie, not a patriot.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Just a few months ago, Obi was a PDP man. You people will just kill yourself for nothing over party politics. I don talk my own.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why the fvck would I deny what has been going on in every election in the history of the country? Unlike you I'm not a fvcking party zombie.
The point is, given all the irregularities and ballot snatching, why are you not questioning the election result in Lagos state as well?
You're party zombie, not a patriot.

Look at this fool. Obi demolished Tinubu in Lagos. They couldn’t hide that result so they had to give him a win.

Tell us why you support Tinubu you tribal bigot

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You see why you a$$holes can't be trusted? You were never interested in the success of the country in the first place. If you don't win, to hell with the country and everybody in it.

If this roof is leaking, let's demolish the whole house and move into the neighbors. I wish you people would just forget that you're Africans and die in the west.

Who is dying, Afonja?

You and your kin will die in droves under Tinubu. You doomed yourself with your tribal hatred.

The irony is delicious