Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Daps
So where does the reluctance to put an Igbo in charge come from?

They've had Hausa and Yoruba presidents since Biafra. Is the reasoning because of that war......is it simple "we want our team to win shyt" or is there something more fundamental going on?

Also....is most of the wealth/resources in Igboland?

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
So where does the reluctance to put an Igbo in charge come from?

They've had Hausa and Yoruba presidents since Biafra. Is the reasoning because of that war......is it simple "we want our team to win shyt" or is there something more fundamental going on?

Also....is most of the wealth/resources in Igboland?
Good question! Most of the reluctance comes from their actions that caused the first Nigerian Civil War. Since then, Unfortunately Igbos are viewed as greedy, selfish and untrustworthy by most tribes in Nigeria and that's a big reason why it will be hard to get an Igbo President.

And no. Most of Nigeria's wealth and resources comes from the Niger Delta region of Nigeria and not Igboland. Igbos are in the SouthEast region of Nigeria and are completely separate from Niger Deltans.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
pandora papers.....

In the context of this election people are not against Obi for the Pandora Papers.

Instead, take a look at the stereotypes Hydroc00n posted.

They may use the Pandora Papers to justify their prejudice towards Igbos, but Obi is not seen as corrupt in the context of this election.

Facts.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with Obi heavy but I told people from the start that Obi has no chance of winning for the same reason as
bernie sanders and progressives in America

You need the juice and be part of the status quo to win (especially in a country as corrupt as Nigeria) and even if by miracle.He's able
to overcome all the obstacles and voter fraud, They will just nullify his win like they did MKO

progressives are doomed in this fukked up world and that's the bitter truth

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
In the context of this election people are not against Obi for the Pandora Papers.

Instead, take a look at the stereotypes Hydroc00n posted.

They may use the Pandora Papers to justify their prejudice towards Igbos, but Obi is not seen as corrupt in the context of this election.

Facts.

Aww you mad the other tribes don't want to play with your lame a$$?? Check out Vanguard with some results, loser:

:ufdup:

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
I fukk with Obi heavy but I told people from the start that Obi has no chance of winning for the same reason as
bernie sanders and progressives in America

You need the juice and be part of the status quo to win (especially in a country as corrupt as Nigeria) and even if by miracle.He's able
to overcome all the obstacles and voter fraud, They will just nullify his win like they did MKO

progressives are doomed in this fukked up world and that's the bitter truth
You're absolutely right. Nigerian elections aren't won on social media....

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Aww you mad the other tribes don't want to play with your lame a$$?? Check out Vanguard with some results, loser:

:ufdup:

Lol I'm born and raised in Houston TX. In my hey days I've knocked nikkas out randomly never asked their "tribe" first.

I'm a rich nikka too.

Im just here stating facts.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Lol I'm born and raised in Houston TX. In my hey days I've knocked nikkas out randomly never asked their "tribe" first.

I'm a rich nikka too.

Im just here stating facts.
Alternative facts. :duck: Sorry but fake bragging on the internet is not it. Go take a swim in your money vault and leave politics to the grown ups, rookie.