Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Who is dying, Afonja?

You and your kin will die in droves under Tinubu. You doomed yourself with your tribal hatred.

The irony is delicious
Your entire family will scatter and collapse just like you wish for the country. You're the one wishing ill for millions of people yet I'm the tribal bigot. Children of hatred and doom, you will never know peace in this life.

How can you have Nkrumah in your name but you can't see past your tribe? You tribalists belong in hell, let Africa move forward.:pacspit:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Look at this fool. Obi demolished Tinubu in Lagos. They couldn’t hide that result so they had to give him a win.

Tell us why you support Tinubu you tribal bigot
You are a mad man and people like you have been dragging down Obi for the past few months with your internet antics.

The joke is on you because I actually want Obi to be the next leader of Nigeria. But you fvcking fascist don't belong under the umbrella of progressives in Nigeria.

I see you fascist for who you truly are, you're no saints. APC was the same while in opposition but look at them now.

You people are the same evil people whether in PDP, APC or LP. When you win it's OK. But anybody else wins, it's rigging and let the country go to blazes.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nigeria is still a zoo. Biafra ain't here yet. I don't give a fukk about the rigged election never will
Heh i hear you..rigged or not,I hope whoever wins, does some good to improve lives of Nigeria's citizens
I was reading about the lack of electricity supply in Nigeria the other day and that shyt was wild to me
Corruption won't be eradicated overnight..but even thieves can do some good

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Heh i hear you..rigged or not,I hope whoever wins, does some good to improve lives of Nigeria's citizens
I was reading about the lack of electricity supply in Nigeria the other day and that shyt was wild to me
Corruption won't be eradicated overnight..but even thieves can do some good
You know that will never happen

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nigeria is still a zoo. Biafra ain't here yet. I don't give a fukk about the rigged election never will
:mjlol: Biafra is very much part and parcel of the zoo. You saw how they wasted that Enugu senate candidate? If dem born your papa well, make him come back home. Isiewu.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Who is dying, Afonja?

You and your kin will die in droves under Tinubu. You doomed yourself with your tribal hatred.

The irony is delicious
It’s not that serious, Obi was just going to be a pacifier for the SouthEast, while northern politicians pour money into Islamist in the North and sow havoc to make him look bad.

You see how they did Goodluck and he wasn’t even Igbo, just a tribe we have a slight affinity with.

People have to realize is every institution and structure in Nigeria is corrupted and decaying. No one politician can change it, that’s a pipe dream.

The government is in need of a full reset, not revamp. But the suggestion of that has become politicized due to ethnic tensions when it’s just the common sense decision. The entire West is currently standing behind a nation that violently threw out their government less than a decade ago.

But ethnic division will make it so the major tribes will never be able to come together to do something like that. And neo-colonial interest in the nation ensure that actual competent, honest, and possibly radical leadership never arises out of the chaos. Africa has been overdue for balkanization.

If Africa burns it’s only so something better can rise out the ashes. The whole world has known the continent is heading towards collapse for the past decade.

Look at South Africa right now, they were better off than Nigeria and now they’re way worst off than Nigeria in a blink second. To think the same thing can’t/won’t happen in Nigeria is naive.

When I talk to my uncles in Nigeria about the possibility of another Civil War, they say they doubt it’ll be a civil war, because the older generations of Igbo still remember the first one. But they say they’re definitely expecting pogroms, and they see that as not that bad.

They see a lot more incidents like this as the best case scenario smh Owo church attack - Wikipedia

Last edited:

SonnyEMC

Pro
Daps
Mansa Musa was an IPOB guy in Canada who I suspect has spent little or no time in Nigeria and I doubt can even speak Igbo.

If I recall correctly he got banned for spouting anti-AA bigotry and has come back as Nkrumah Was Right in support of Peter Obi which is hilarious and quite telling.

He isn't stupid but he is a ethnonationalist bigot given that he is championing Obi, who has only really been a moderately competent governor with a record of corruption with the Pandora Papers. This guy was PDP 5 minutes ago but is now Labour without really any care labour rights or social democratic values, he is as neoliberal as anybody else.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Mansa Musa was an IPOB guy in Canada who I suspect has spent little or no time in Nigeria and I doubt can even speak Igbo.

If I recall correctly he got banned for spouting anti-AA bigotry and has come back as Nkrumah Was Right in support of Peter Obi which is hilarious and quite telling.

He isn't stupid but he is a ethnonationalist bigot given that he is championing Obi, who has only really been a moderately competent governor with a record of corruption with the Pandora Papers. This guy was PDP 5 minutes ago but is now Labour without really any care labour rights or social democratic values, he is as neoliberal as anybody else.

Anyone who supports Obi is an ethnonationalist bigot?

The top Yoruba association in Nigeria, Afenifere, supports Obi. Support for Tinubu is a betrayal of the Yoruba, actually:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/556187-why-we-are-supporting-peter-obi-afenifere.html

Tinubu supporters like @SonnyEMC do as much drugs as their master
:dead:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s not that serious, Obi was just going to be a pacifier for the SouthEast, while northern politicians pour money into Islamist in the North and sow havoc to make him look bad.

You see how they did Goodluck and he wasn’t even Igbo, just a tribe we have a slight affinity with.

People have to realize is every institution and structure in Nigeria is corrupted and decaying. No one politician can change it, that’s a pipe dream.

The government is in need of a full reset, not revamp. But the suggestion of that has become politicized due to ethnic tensions when it’s just the common sense decision. The entire West is currently standing behind a nation that violently threw out their government less than a decade ago.

But ethnic division will make it so the major tribes will never be able to come together to do something like that. And neo-colonial interest in the nation ensure that actual competent, honest, and possibly radical leadership never arises out of the chaos. Africa has been overdue for balkanization.

If Africa burns it’s only so something better can rise out the ashes. The whole world has known the continent is heading towards collapse for the past decade.

Look at South Africa right now, they were better off than Nigeria and now they’re way worst off than Nigeria in a blink second. To think the same thing can’t/won’t happen in Nigeria is naive.

When I talk to my uncles in Nigeria about the possibility of another Civil War, they say they doubt it’ll be a civil war, because the older generations of Igbo still remember the first one. But they say they’re definitely expecting pogroms, and they see that as not that bad.

They see a lot more incidents like this as the best case scenario smh Owo church attack - Wikipedia

Yes, it’s a blessing that Obi lost. Of course, we Igbos hate injustice but since the very foundation of Nigeria is built on injustice - let Tinubu be blamed for Buhari’s sovereign debt crisis, amongst other things