Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Seems like the opposite of resiliency to tolerate fraudulent elections, seems more like fear.
Nigerians are anything but cowards, I can tell you that.

But at some point, you just accept some shyt and maneuver your way around it. You come to the realization that some shyt isn’t worth fighting for. You’ll lose in the long run
Nigeria can’t be saved. Africa can’t be saved

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

But at some point, you just accept some shyt and maneuver your way around it. You come to the realization that some shyt isn’t worth fighting for. You’ll lose in the long run
Africa doing better than ever.
Nigeria is an abortion.

The younger generations are gonna burn the country down if things don’t change, and things probably won’t change, so we’re waiting for the destruction before any change comes.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

I didn't realize you were a defeatist, my mistake.
Strange opinion to have, Nigerians aren't cowards, but they're too weak to hold a legitimate election :why:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Based on my analysis below, I expect Obi to be the next president of Nigeria.

Advantages

Tinubu
  • Muslim-Muslim ticket to galvanize highly populated Muslim north to vote based off of religion
  • Verifiable track record as governor of Lagos for those who vote based on competence
  • Nigeria historically not correcting election atrocities (rigging, killings, voter suppression, voter manipulation, etc)

Atiku
  • Shares same ethnicity with large number of highly populated northerners who vote based off of ethnicity

Obi
  • Verifiable track record of high character for those who vote based off of character
  • Verifiable track record as a successful governor
  • The high voter turnout scenario that he needed happened as he is the sole reason why many first time voters have joined the fold
  • Kwakwanso eating into Atiku and Tinubu's northern votes
  • Objectively, the general consensus preferred candidate according to several credible pre election polls

Disadvantages

Tinubu
  • Not generally seen as physically and mentally fit to lead Nigeria
  • Backlash from running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country that is over 40 percent Christian
  • Generally regarded as corrupt and a criminal
  • Running within APC who owns the failure of the last 8 years
Atiku
  • Failed to unite PDP
  • Generally seen as corrupt
Obi
  • Igbo ethnicity

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Not convinced that tactics like the one shown below will hold up this time.

People who are viewing this thread.

You are seeing a live example of Nigerians trying to fix their country while some fight against it.

Las las it will be fixed and those who didn't help are still my (slow) brothers.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Let's not count the entirety of Africa out just yet :whoa:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Advantages

Tinubu
  • Muslim-Muslim ticket to galvanize highly populated Muslim north to vote based off of religion
  • Verifiable track record as governor of Lagos for those who vote based on competence
  • Nigeria historically not correcting election atrocities (rigging, killings, voter suppression, voter manipulation, etc)

Atiku
  • Shares same ethnicity with large number of highly populated northerners who vote based off of ethnicity

Obi
  • Verifiable track record of high character for those who vote based off of character
  • The high voter turnout scenario that he needed happened as he is the sole reason why many first time voters have joined the fold
  • Objectively, the general consensus preferred candidate according to several credible pre election polls

Disadvantages

Tinubu
  • Backlash from running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country that is over 40 percent Christian
Atiku
  • Failed to unite PDP
Obi
  • Igbo ethnicity

we shall see oga :jbhmm:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Advantages

Tinubu

Atiku

Obi

Disadvantages

Tinubu
Atiku
  • Failed to unite PDP
Obi
  • Igbo ethnicity

Obi won

:blessed:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed