UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newsom may be more well known, but exactly how does he change the landscape of the battleground states as VP? Even if he boosts Arizona and Nevada, he does nothing for the rust belt. I don't know the mindset of working class white men, but I find it hard to believe he will appeal to voters in the East. I also don't think he wants to be VP because this will push back his run for President at least another 8 years because Kamala will certainly run in 2028 if they pull off this longshot.

They need a VP that can at least lock up 1-2 battleground states with a Governor/Senator from one of these areas. That means Whitmer, Cooper, or Shapiro, maybe Mark Kelly. Of course Kamala herself is a wildcard and could shift things either way, but whats certain is Biden is still losing most battleground states even if polling is off by 2-3 points.
Newsom is not more well known the the vice president of the united states

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she can beat Trump. He's not a strong candidate.
i 100% think anyone young with a sound state of mind can beat trump, I think being the VP she is the best person for the job.

i think newsome/big gretch/pritzker/shapiro w.e could too, whoever but the easiest transition is to her an she is fully capable. republicans are widely unpopular, every election tells us this despite whatever bullshyt the coli wants to spew.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
i 100% think anyone young with a sound state of mind can beat trump, I think being the VP she is the best person for the job.

i think newsome too could, whoever but the easiest transition is to her an she is fully capable. republicans are widely unpopular, every election tells us this despite whatever bullshyt the coli wants to spew.
Newsom is the far better politician imo. However I think she's the most logical choice in this emergency situation. It's not like she's amazing, but she can probably turnout the full democratic base along with the never trumpers and enough independents. She probably would be able to get most of the Arab population that won't support Biden anymore.

Greed

Pro
Daps
the republicans are fighting for Biden to stay in tho lol

yall politics casuals need to make up your minds with the narratives.
Yeah no shyt, because Biden lost almost all momentum. They think he’s cooked

Wanting Biden to stay in the run doesn’t imply they think Harris is a threat, if that’s the angle you’re trying for here

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
breh, you sound like an idiot :dead:

you're saying with a straight face that trump is going to refuse to debate, so that kamala and the democrats can spend two months openly laughing at him in front of the entire country, for being scared to debate

that's what you're saying?
No. Your reading comprehension is getting worse apparently. I’m going to make it real simple. Trump voters don’t care.

What in the last decade has made you think Trump cares about people laughing at him. His base doesn’t care. He’s not trying to win Democrat votes. Trump voters think he’s divine

He literally just made speeches referring to Hannibal Lecter and electrocuting sharks.

Debates do nothing for Trump. It only gives help to Democrats so they can rally their voters with sound bites of Trump’s insane ramblings

If it were six months out maybe but a month to go you ain’t trying to give a Dem candidate momentum unnecessarily

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Newsom is not more well known the the vice president of the united states
i dont think that incumbency is really an advantage right now :yeshrug:

people aren't happy with this economy. we can get into why, or whether it's fair to blame inflation on the biden/harris administration, but what's the reality on the ground?

there's literally millions of people who have watched home ownership leave their grasp between 2020 and 2024