UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Tair

Superstar
Daps
this is why i like newsom for 2024

he has that hollywood, obama quality that will work against trump. he'll slaughter trump with women

i dont want newsom in 2028, but this year, against trump, im all for it. biden/harris is finished as a ticket :snoop:

He seems like a city slickster that might not appeal to the Midwest roughnecks.

:francis:

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
AOC said the quiet part out loud. The moderates like Nancy and Chuck have no plan for "After Biden" if he steps down. The whole reason why Biden is running for reelection in the first place is to combat Trump. Hilary lost MI/PA/WI to Trump because she was an unlikable Democrat and those white towns in the Rust Belt stayed home or went red with Trump. Biden brought all of the centrists and independents back in 2020 and washed Trump...

The Democrats have no real plan of who to run if it's not Biden. AOC exposed this. There would be infighting about Kamala. The billionaire level donors want to pick their own candidate. This is a cash grab situation from the top donors where they think they can come in and get their own guy on the ticket.

It's never going to work. Either they back Biden and try to defeat Trump (Trump was HORRIBLE last night...) OR the election will be lost and who knows what Trump does when he gets into office...
Hillary barely lost. Biden barely won. Biden wasnt some kind of a Messiah. We just saw what 4 years of Trump could do to a country and Biden STILL barely beat him with 44K votes in battleground states.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They need to put up or shut up, either put a viable candidate or rally behind biden... this wishy washy shyt and press leaks are not doing the Dems any favors :hubie:
Facts like wtf are they doing? The are almost self sabotaging. Every damn thing that is happening is leaking and leaking fast. The shyt has to be intentional at this point or they got hella moles in the Democratic party.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
The democrats could easily just rally behind Biden and have him resign 6-12 months after his inauguration. Gives Kamala 3 1/2 - 3 years to show her mettle, and if she sucks...well, just roll out a better candidate.

No idea why Biden being replaced so close to this election is even a topic of discussion within the party.
I feel the same way. Honestly i would replace kamala with a more likable vp, who would likely be replacing biden if he is able to win the election.
- either way this whole thing is a mess. If the dems actually win. Trump and maga gonna be saying its rigged and how they tried to kill him. :snoop:
And maga def gonna go full :mjpls:if kamala is president

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
George Clooney, I'm not even joking lets stop pretending these elections are not a fukking reality show, lets get some celebrities in the mix.

George Clooney? Has he even stated he would like to run or are you you just throwing in random celebrities?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They need to put up or shut up, either put a viable candidate or rally behind biden... this wishy washy shyt and press leaks are not doing the Dems any favors :hubie:
Yup. The people who want Biden gone are the weak links. Stand strong or GTFO this party.

They're telling on themselves too. You want to find why this party looks bad and can't get things done, look at those people causing the commotion.