UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This is a disaster. We're really about to lose our democracy because Dems are too incompetent to meet the moment. Most of the elites of the Dems won't even be impacted by fascism. I guarantee these b*stards will leave the country on private jets when shtf.
Reason why it's hard to be optimistic

Republicans trying to erase decades worth of what little progress we had and the democratic party is too damn ineffective to be an ally with all these bonehead decisions :francis:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Bro you just said we need big government assistance and social programs designed by THEM to help US get further along.

Big dawg I’m telling you that is NOT how this corporation America works. Y’all know that’s not how capitalism works
None of that has anything to do with a “victim mentality”

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
senior dems are gonna stop being anonymous and straight up attack biden in the coming week(s) now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm just going to leave this here.
nat-and-bg.png

harris-trump.png

So it’s over anyways

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Harris dropped out of the primaries polling at less than 1% and before getting a single vote but she ended up being VP :dead:
DNC tried to charge Tulsi Gabbard with manslaughter for what she did to Copmala on the debate stage…:russ:

That one debate ended her with the quickness…

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He was the only one who could beat Trump then and even though he’s a walking corpse he’s the only one who can beat Trump NOW.

The problem is the Dems did absolutely NOTHING to prop up Harris as a suitable candidate once Biden inevitably started aging out. She basically disappeared and hasn’t been a factor in much of anything and its too late to prop her up as the savior. Dems probably felt like Biden would at least make it to January to swear in and then croak and Harris would just take over by default but Biden is literally decaying before our eyes and NOW everyone wants to panic.

Its fukking pathetic how inept democrats come off at times.
They should have been putting this full court pressure on him way back before he announced he is running again. I myself knew they were fukked when he announced he wanted a 2nd term, so why the hell didn't they know as well. He is declining rapidly and almost by the day. He is close to needing to be put in a nursing home.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
If the Dems can’t come to a consensus on this by next months convention the grave will be dug.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DNC need to go big or go home. Take a damn risk. Harris isn't it and if they pick her then they are pretty much conceding this election. They need to select someone that's is normal and can talk to the regular American people not life career politicians that don't know what a carton of eggs cost. Someone that looks and acts like they give a damn about regular folks. Call me crazy but Katie Porter is my pick. She is a fighter and a clear record of doing what's right for average Americans. She hasn't been tainted or smeared by the right and Fox News so I'm sure they will be scrambling to find somthing on her that most likely isn't there. She can attract the left, center and center right folks. Not sure if she is even looking to be president but if it's not her then someone like her.
Katie Porter is an unemployed politician.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
AOC said the quiet part out loud. The moderates like Nancy and Chuck have no plan for "After Biden" if he steps down. The whole reason why Biden is running for reelection in the first place is to combat Trump. Hilary lost MI/PA/WI to Trump because she was an unlikable Democrat and those white towns in the Rust Belt stayed home or went red with Trump. Biden brought all of the centrists and independents back in 2020 and washed Trump...

The Democrats have no real plan of who to run if it's not Biden. AOC exposed this. There would be infighting about Kamala. The billionaire level donors want to pick their own candidate. This is a cash grab situation from the top donors where they think they can come in and get their own guy on the ticket.

It's never going to work. Either they back Biden and try to defeat Trump (Trump was HORRIBLE last night...) OR the election will be lost and who knows what Trump does when he gets into office...

I just don’t know what world y’all living in. All of a sudden this is a cash grab? They want to get their guy in? Huh? You just said there’s no replacement. lol so who’s there guy? There guy was Joe Biden until the debate. Until his aides couldn’t hide him anymore.

Biden and his team around him need to take all the blame for where we are at. Then we need to blame the “elites” that handpicked Biden over Bernie.